Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=262,340]http://i.imgur.com/3TsHN7K.png[/img]
Presented by Bootsie

"Playing NationStates as Eluvatar since 2006, I have sought above all to act ethically. In the same vein, I have endeavored to act as a loyal citizen of my home region. I have no interest in discontinuing this."

-Eluvatar, in his campaign for Delegate in 2015

Eluvatar has served in our region many separate occasions, including the prestigious office of Delegate. Prior to Eluvatar's 2015 term (the one we're zoning in on for this thread), Eluvatar became, according to him, the first Delegate to be recalled on account of activity, and not abuse of power. Eluvatar, showing traits of a Delegate, decided to not run from his fears, but to run for the highest office of The North Pacific, and because of that, ran one of the most successful terms in the history of the region. Eluvatar's perseverance is a shiny characteristic of the regional turtle, and we are proud he decided to serve again in 2015!

Where are they now?: Eluvatar has been a root administrator for the forum for a while, and continues to help in the forum upkeep and maintenance of the forum and its domain. Eluvatar was named a moderator of the NationStates forum just recently, and is helping the staff in many technical areas onsite, including help with the identification of the "Predator" script and its use by the former raiding superpower of DEN.

Let's all give a round of applause for Elu!

Eluvatar's term after Blue Wolf II was my favourite. Very controversial, and the cabinet was a complete farce. But somehow some great things were done. Eluvatar was my mentor and I was grateful for his support over difficult times.

I might not have been here in TNP when Elu was delegate, because I was, er, down there south. But I knew Elu years back, when I had the honour of working with him when TNP helped my old region defeat a coup. He had the patience to teach GP stuff to a clueless RPer like me. :) Thank you! ;)

Eluvatar is the walking definition of an honourable person. He has a moral code that is without question, without weakness and no one has the sense of duty that he has. Because of these traits, traits that I at times, lack, I deeply admire his service, his sense of duty and commitment to The North Pacific.

I cannot say that I always agree with him, but I can say that I will forever respect him, his views and be grateful to him for taking the time to share his views with me as he does not share his views with someone for the sake of airing them, but only if he feels that such an endeavour would be worthwhile to all involved.

Back