Conspiracy Corner

Darklord:
Some Rastafari maintain that a white racist patriarchy ("Babylon") controls the world in order to oppress the African race.
this patriarchy is often also referred to as "American society" by certain individuals

Aliens do not exist, humanity is the last form of intelligent life to ever exist in the universe and our success as a species determines the fate of the entire universe.

Humans do not realize they are only the third most intelligent species on Earth and are among the most ignorant and technologically backward people in the universe.

Aliens have been watching us for as long as we've existed, but just with technology that humans cannot observe.

No no no no....................................................................

THE MASK IS AMONG US

the labels in your underpants secrete a secret mind-control serum which can ony be countered by running outside buttnekkid.

I have lived as everyone else on this planet, yet I am unaware of this fact and will live different lives once I die.

Nobody else is actually alive, its just me and everybody else is a lie.

Esplandia.

King Sherwin V.

Sherwin is a man.

HE. Masculine gender pronoun.

HE.

The IRCabal is actually a facade for Praetor's coup. Praetor's been around longer than we thought. #WAKEUPTNP

Back