On posting rights

Could someone guide me when I would be able to get posting rights in the Regional Assembly forum? I have only recently been accepted as citizen. Does it have something to do with the masking of my account, which is still at Member instead of Citizen?

Posting in a reasonable number of areas should now be open to you, as you no longer have the validating mask, however posting in the Regional Assembly forum will not, presently, be possible for the reason of your not yet being remasked as a citizen.

You will be remasked shortly, I am sure, whenever an Administrator next reviews the Citizenship Application thread or if they see this thread. As I noted to you on Thursday, our Administrators are volunteers and are not always able to perform all the tasks needed of them immediately, due to their being things both in Real Life and in NationStates that demand their attention, so there may be a delay between your citizenship being granted and your masking being changed.

I will get to the masking of those who need it on Sunday if it isn't already done by then. I've been fairly busy these last two days I'm afraid.

There are only four accounts that need validating and remasking, all of which are within the fourteen day timeframe. Thank you, Administrators, for your help and time!

Back