An Invitation to Werewolf VI

Pengu

TNPer
Hey there everyone, Pengu here with an announcement from our super special host of Werewolf VI: Chesty!

chesty_by_sweettartslover-d5ivuw2.png

Hello there potential Super best friends! Chesty here to say hello and hope that you'll take part in a super special game of werewolf, where everyone will compete to be Chesty's Ultra Super Special Best Friend of All Time! For this game, my new potential super best friends will decide how the game goes, right down to deciding who will be fighting who...or what! You should come on down and join in some of the glorious carnage so that you can be my new super best friend and even get a special medal! Oh...and I love to kill people...I hope that's alright?

You heard it there from Chesty folks, this game should prove to be quite interesting since the players themselves will choose how it will go right down to the last detail. It's Werewolf VI: Choose your Own Werewolf! I hope you'll stop by the signups thread (found here) and take part! Signups will close on February 9th. I hope to see you there!

hfhfghfghfg.png

Problem is...
Your forum's bot protection won't let me pass! -_-

*form* "What's 19+2?"

*me* "ummm...21"

*forum* "NOOOPE!!"

Three tries later, same thing. How often does this sort of thing happen?

Corporal Clegg:
Problem is...
Your forum's bot protection won't let me pass! -_-

*form* "What's 19+2?"

*me* "ummm...21"

*forum* "NOOOPE!!"

Three tries later, same thing. How often does this sort of thing happen?
Hey there, Wintreath site developer here. Sorry for the inconvenience, that's actually the first I've heard of something like that happening. =/

I've cleared some previous attempted tries that failed, so you should be able to try again. If that still doesn't work, let me know and I'll look further into it. :)

Back