Mass TG templates

plembobria

TNPer
-
As recruitment director I have access to the Mass-TG script. In order to send them out, I need two special keys generated when the template is created, the TG does not have to be from me.

It will be easiest to run recruitment lists for the forum manually, since the mass-tg script can only send 1 TG per 30 seconds, and its needed for a variety of government function.

However, NPA and RP recruitment are easier, since the automatically generated lists are shorter. The lists can be compiled and fed into the mass-TG program quickly and periodically, without placing a substantial burden on the system. However it would be better if not all TG's used for this purpose are from me.

Each person should produce a template for general forum recruitment, as well as one for RP or NPA if they are involved in that

It's preferable that TGs for NPA recruitment are from NPA members, and ones for RP recruitment are from active RPers.

So this thread's purpose is to compile mass-TG telegrams from various members of the recruitment department.

Instructions:
Write your telegram, the word %NATION% will turn into the name of the nation receiving it.
Type tag:api into the recipient box and hit send.
When asked whether you want to send it as a recruitment or campaign telegram, don't select either one. Just send it.
After you send it, a green box will appear with a URL in it, send that in PM to me, do not post it publicly.

When nations receive the telegram it will be from you. I will try to inform nations when I use their TG template so they can be prepared if they receive replies.

Author [c] Type [c]Bootsie[c]RP[c]Plembobria[c]Forum[c]Plembobria[c]NPA[c]Tomb[c]Forum[c]Tomb[c]NPA[c]Scorch[c]Forum

We are. I intend for the bulk of forum recruitment to be personalized and manual. I'm trying to establish templates from different people to make the automated TG's that we do be a little more personalized.

Again, I'm sorry I've been taking so long with the NPA template.

I have one that's almost ready, but I see that Plemby already made one.

Please advise.

Corporal Clegg:
Again, I'm sorry I've been taking so long with the NPA template.

I have one that's almost ready, but I see that Plemby already made one.

Please advise.
I'd like to have several from different people.

mcmasterdonia:
oh okay, I didn't know home affairs did auto telegrams as well.
We've been doing both for a while now, since at least my term. But the frequent mass-TGs were primarily coordinated among the Cabinet, as they were usually sent out from Ministers' nations, and as a result they've been much less visible to the ES.

The two types of TGs are complementary: The mass TGs reach a large number of nations, but are generic and less effective. The manual TGs reach a much smaller number of nations due to the effort required to send them, but they are more effective thanks to personalization.

Mixing the two gets us the best of both worlds. So it's good to see Plemby restart these.

Back