Admin Requests

Could you please give @Vivanco group manager permissions for Home Affairs, as well as access to Home Affairs' private leadership subforum? Thank you!

Sorry to bother again, but Vivanco reports that they still cannot access the private HA Leadership subforum?

Could a subforum embassy for Spiritus be created? Or unarchiving the old subforum would be fine. It seems that even though we share embassies, we no longer have a subforum on our end.

Thanks in advance <3

@Mall has failed to log into his forum account in 14 days and thus has abandoned the office of Court Justice.

@Oracle has been appointed Temporary Hearing Officer and has taken the oath, please can they be masked accordingly (though, I think, they should be able to see the relevant fora already (EDIT: apparently not)).

EDIT2: further to this, @Vivanco should be given access to the special chambers.

Last edited:
@Mall has failed to log into his forum account in 14 days and thus has abandoned the office of Court Justice.
Done.
@Oracle has been appointed Temporary Hearing Officer and has taken the oath, please can they be masked accordingly (though, I think, they should be able to see the relevant fora already (EDIT: apparently not)).

EDIT2: further to this, @Vivanco should be given access to the special chambers.
Done.

Yes I was requesting a username change, sorry if I didn't clarify
Assuming you wanted it to become Confederated South Germany.

EDIT: Aaaand there is a character limit to usernames. So your y gets cut off. Time to make a decision what you would like to use. For the moment I've changed it back so you know what to login with. XD

Last edited:
Can I get my user changed to Boston Castle. Been a few months though, but wasn't aware it was an option until today.

Would it be possible to duplicate the War Room Archives and its contents, assign edit permissions to the Vice Delegate over the duplicated subforum?

Back