Admin Requests

I guess Mitt Romney will find out soon enough if stonewall on producing documents is a good strategy.
(Remembers Watergate like it was yesterday. :) )

Belschaft:
Can we demand Tyler produce a birth certificate to prove he's over thirteen, please?

*is now a birther*
I am afraid not. It is down to you to confirm his age from his level of maturity.

The Internet can be deceptive. Few people have guessed that I am a 14 year lid girl from Salt lake city, for example.

mcmasterdonia:
Security checks and NPA masking for: Tyfa and scs757 please
Tyfa was checked for the RA so have added to NPA group permissions.

scs757, I'm trying to get checks done along with some RA and Registered Citizens.

Would you rather have a subforum in one of the areas for all of the political parties?

I'm not sure the R.A. Lobby is really the best place, and if we did create that, it would solve your primary concern. (This would be similar to the shared Temple area. I made the suggestion a week ago, and no one has replied.)

I have some concerns about using the Elections area for primaries because of the overlap with special elections, the regular elections (since there will constant overlap with the every other month for actual elections) and access to The Voting Booth account, and it would make it easier for the moderation team to moderate when necessary without stepping on officeholders' or party members' feet.

I was unable to find a post from you Gulliver removing Wham from the RA, but I have remasked him to the Registered citizen group. I have no reason to know if he was removed for inactivity or for other reasons. Also, he was shown as having been active on the forums 15 minutes before I performed the task,so if there is an issue, I'll leave it for you and Wham to sort out.

Grosseschnauzer:
I was unable to find a post from you Gulliver removing Wham from the RA, but I have remasked him to the Registered citizen group. I have no reason to know if he was removed for inactivity or for other reasons. Also, he was shown as having been active on the forums 15 minutes before I performed the task,so if there is an issue, I'll leave it for you and Wham to sort out.
You removed him at (time=1331085300).

Back