Admin Requests

Can poll votes bumping topics please be turned off? I do not see the point in this being turned on as it isn't a post in the topic.

Hileville:
Can poll votes bumping topics please be turned off? I do not see the point in this being turned on as it isn't a post in the topic.
I agree with this. It is quite an issue, quite a lot of polls have been 'grave dug' because of this.

Can I please be remasked as part of the cabinet group? Thank you. Oh and keep in mind that I am part of the RA and NPA so this needs to include these permissions.

Thank you so much to the admin team for all your hard work!

KiwiTaicho:
Can I please be remasked as part of the cabinet group? Thank you. Oh and keep in mind that I am part of the RA and NPA so this needs to include these permissions.

Thank you so much to the admin team for all your hard work!
Done.

Just a quick query.

As Minister of Communications am I able to be a moderator for my own Ministry forums? So I am able to pin posts etc?

Edit:

I have received verification that as Minister of Communications I am able to have moderator privileges on the Ministry of Communications forum. Can my deputy (Abbey) and I please both be re-masked as such? It would also be great if Abbey could be re-masked to access the Council of Five forum.

I would also request that the former Deputy MoC Prince Windsor have his moderating privileges removed unless Ator People gave him these privileges for another reason.

It might be easier to make a Minister of Communications grouping but I will leave this to your discretion.

Thanks for your hard work.

Earth has told me she has been experiencing trouble accessing this forum, that was triggered when she changed her timezone... Any ideas why?

I ahve checked Earth's account and I cannot see any reason why she is experiencing problems. I will ask around. It would help if she could say specifically what problem she experiences and what, if any, error messages she gets.

KiwiTaicho:
Just a quick query.

As Minister of Communications am I able to be a moderator for my own Ministry forums? So I am able to pin posts etc?

Edit:

I have received verification that as Minister of Communications I am able to have moderator privileges on the Ministry of Communications forum. Can my deputy (Abbey) and I please both be re-masked as such? It would also be great if Abbey could be re-masked to access the Council of Five forum.

I would also request that the former Deputy MoC Prince Windsor have his moderating privileges removed unless Ator People gave him these privileges for another reason.

It might be easier to make a Minister of Communications grouping but I will leave this to your discretion.

Thanks for your hard work.
done

She has said that there are no error messages, that it all happened after she changed timezones. Basically that it is like the skin has broken, and some of the links...

mcmasterdonia:
Camwood, Ravania, Ascenson, Hushland, GMLP all accepted. Welcome to the NPA.

Tyler, given your past role in the NPA your application is not accepted.

Also, please grant moderation privileges to the following Ministers in the following areas:

Romanoffia: Embassy Row, TNP Ambassador Corps, Consulates, and Embassy Applications (please remove Gulliver's moderation privileges in these areas)
Unibot: WA Resolutions, General Assembly Resolutions, Security Council Resolutions, and World Assembly Proposals (please make sure his moderation privileges include use of autotools)S

Please change the moderation privelege assignment from mcmasterdonia to the Vice Delegate group for the Forum News Box.

Please grant moderation privileges to the Global Moderators group and the WA Delegate group in Private Media.

Please remove moderation privileges from Felasia in The Docks.

Please grant moderation privileges to Scandigrad in Map of The North Pacific.

To clarify:

mcmasterdonia:

Camwood, Ravania, Hushland just need remasking.
Ascenson and GMLP need security checks.

mcmasterdonia:
To clarify:

mcmasterdonia:

Camwood, Ravania, Hushland just need remasking.
Ascenson and GMLP need security checks.
To clarify, Ascenson needs a multi check (I've checked the IP) and GMLP needs a full security check.

Y'all are misspelling Ascenon as Ascenson which slowed me down a bit. NPA remaskings are done. GMLP was already masked for the R.A., so the security checks I assume, were already done by Flem, since I didn't do that remask.

Working on the mod changes.

Eluvatar:
mcmasterdonia:

Also, please grant moderation privileges to the following Ministers in the following areas:

Romanoffia: Embassy Row, TNP Ambassador Corps, Consulates, and Embassy Applications (please remove Gulliver's moderation privileges in these areas)
Unibot: WA Resolutions, General Assembly Resolutions, Security Council Resolutions, and World Assembly Proposals (please make sure his moderation privileges include use of autotools)S

Please change the moderation privelege assignment from mcmasterdonia to the Vice Delegate group for the Forum News Box.

Please grant moderation privileges to the Global Moderators group and the WA Delegate group in Private Media.

Please remove moderation privileges from Felasia in The Docks.

Please grant moderation privileges to Scandigrad in Map of The North Pacific.
All Done. Let admin know if any of it isn't what you intended.

Back