Admin Requests

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Eluvatar, May 28, 2012.

1. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - - -

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@SolidAir

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
    @UAH
    @Cuyan
    @Elegarth
    @planes

2. Robespierre

Robespierre The MacMilitant - - - - -

It seems as though Plembobria was never de-masked as a Minister following their resignation as the Minister of Communications from earlier in the term. Can that masking back to regular citizen be completed? Thank you.

3. Trondstorm

Trondstorm Deputy Minister - - -

4. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    Done. Thank you for your patience.

5. Trondstorm

Can I request an admin check on @Ivan Shport? Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA, Thank you.

6. Trondstorm

Can @Deropia be masked as NPA. Thank you.

7. Gorundu

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@Nord Elros

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
    @Gracius Maximus
    @JoshR
    @tamgu

Additionally, admins have said in the citizenship application thread that they have masked @Umuyyad (here) and @Racoda (here) after they passed all three checks, but they appear to have been overlooked. @Yuno is also still masked a resident despite being a citizen since August.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  8. mcmasterdonia

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    All done

9. Trondstorm

Can @Racoda be masked as NPA. Thank you.

10. mcmasterdonia

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    done

11. Knightblood

Knightblood NPAer - -

TNP Nation:
    Goatentah
    Discord:
    Knightblood #6666
    it appears that i'm still masked as a deputy minister despite no longer being DMoD. If that can be fixed, it would be awesome.

12. Darcania

Darcania kul Seredrau - - -

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    As per my resignation, could I be demasked as Deputy Speaker and could the government sheet be updated

13. Racoda

Racoda TNPer - -

TNP Nation:
    Racoda
    I've noticed there's some weirdness with my forum account — I hadn't been masked as citizen even though @SillyString mentioned I was masked (this has been since fixed). Today, I haven't been able to reply to a conversation: A server error occurred. Please try again later.
    In every conversation I'm shown as an "Unknown Member":
    [​IMG]

Could an admin please take a look at this?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  14. Deropia

Deropia NPA Captain, Peasant Wizard - -

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    Hey guys, after joining both WA Affairs and Home Affairs I 'Joined' the respective group for each Ministry via the Contact Details page however I am still unable to view either of the Ministry HQ subforums. If someone could look into this it would be greatly appreciated!

*Leaves cookies and milk as tribute*

15. Gorundu

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 3:56 AM
  16. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer - - - - -

Discord:
    COE#7110
    Done.

Done.

This is a little beyond me. I'm aware of the Unknown Member bug affecting many accounts that were migrated from the old forum, but I don't know the cause, and haven't been aware of it affecting anyone's ability to send messages. Were you able to send messages before, or has this been an ongoing problem? I always thought the Unknown Member bug was purely cosmetic. If you were able to send messages before, it could just be a random glitch that will go away on its own. @Eluvatar any thoughts?

I think you have to put JOIN in all caps. If that doesn't work, post again.

According to the offsite resources list, the speaker's office should already have access to edit the Laws Spreadsheet. I should also have access as a forum admin, but I don't think it was shared with me when I became an admin. @r3naissanc3r can you take a look at the permissions on that sheet?

17. r3naissanc3r

r3naissanc3r TNPer - - - -

Permissions to spreadsheets are currently handled by @mcmasterdonia. I transferred ownership of all of them a while back, to make sure people don't have to wait for me to give access.

18. r3naissanc3r

r3naissanc3r TNPer - - - -

Done. The forum and dispatch are indeed automatically updated (the dispatch update will happen at the next major).

19. St George

St George Roleplay Moderator - - - - -

Any chance of the forum getting updated finally?

20. mcmasterdonia

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    @Eluvatar

21. Deropia

Deropia NPA Captain, Peasant Wizard - -

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    Changed "Join" to "JOIN" last night, as of right now access to the ministry HQ subforums is still restricted.

22. Racoda

Racoda TNPer - -

TNP Nation:
    Racoda
    I hadn't sent messages before, so I don't know. This glitch/bug is in trying to reply to conversations, I can initiate them just fine. I've tried sending a message in two of the conversations I have with players, and I get the "A server error occurred. Please try again later." message in both cases.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 11:14 PM
  23. St George

St George Roleplay Moderator - - - - -