Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Acria(Hardonius)

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@keksdee

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Andrenne
@Duchesteved
@Lunarium
@leningrad

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Acria(Hardonius)

@keksdee

Please mask @Bintangland as NPA conditional upon passage of an admin check.

Gladio has resigned from the Security Council. Please de-mask and remove Gladio from the government spreadsheet.
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9190349/

Remasking Requests:

@Xyre

@Mzeusia
@TheEmeritus
@Dean
@Mecca_Switzerland
@Necerierra

Please mask @Medra Society as NPA conditional upon passage of an admin check.

All done. Both NPA applicants were passed and masked.

Note also that Acria/Hardonius is forum banned already, so no remasking was required.

Remasking Requests:

@MumwaW

@Josh of KoCI

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You need to post your application in this thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/
Also make sure to indicate your TNP nation's name. See the thread's original post for the correct format.

Sorry if I'm requesting this in the wrong way, I'm not sure if I should post this in Mod requests or somewhere else but there seems to be an unnecessary gravedig in here and some gravedigs in the Issues sub forum. Could I request them to be locked by any chance or should I request this to their Moderators?

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

@KohGeek
@Amauri

@Kontara

Back