Admin Requests

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Eluvatar, May 28, 2012.

1. abc

abc TNPer NPA Citizen

2. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer Supporter Attorney General Election Commissioner Citizen

3. BluieGamer

BluieGamer Resident Future Drug Maker Supporter Deputy Minister NPA Citizen

Can I please get a security check for TheNobleArch? Thank you!

4. abc

abc TNPer NPA Citizen

5. SillyString

SillyString TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Election Commissioner Justice Citizen

[quote uid=2154 name="Crushing Our Enemies" ]Following my THO appointment, I have taken the oath of office. Can I get a THO mask, please?[/quote]Done.

(Didn't do the other ones sry)

6. SillyString

SillyString TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Election Commissioner Justice Citizen

7. SillyString

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
    Scorch
    Stoskavanya1
    plembobria
    Dubbified
    Tressimir
    chris246

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
    Yrkidding
    Nation-states player
    Chartresia
    JerryMVGA
    Admiral_Akaha
    AzazelThePotatoe
    Carl Thomson
    Dalmatian Cities
    ed588
    Great Solordia
    Greliser
    HTM4
    ITT
    Locké
    morbriner
    Slippers
    The Global
    UEL
    West nilis
    yinzhaohan
    [/quote]Also done!

8. Former English Colony

Former English Colony InFECtious Staff Member Administrator Supporter Resident

[quote uid=5635 name="BluieGamer" ]Can I please get a security check for TheNobleArch? Thank you![/quote]TheNobleArch fails the security check as there are 2 accounts associated with their IP. They have been sent a PM.

Also, could I please ask that if you are asking for a security check, you give the context for it (ie NPA, Envoy, Residency, etc).

Thank you!

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hello, my main account is TheNobleArch (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5060416/), which I'm trying to get the security check passed. I cannot get cleared because I have this account, so can an admin please archive/delete this account? Thanks in advance.

10. Former English Colony

[quote uid=0 name="SaintEdithStein" ]Hello, my main account is TheNobleArch (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5060416/), which I'm trying to get the security check passed. I cannot get cleared because I have this account, so can an admin please archive/delete this account? Thanks in advance.[/quote]Okay, TheNobleArch now passes security checks

11. Former English Colony

For everyone's information:
    name change to "Kuriko" from "Lenlyvit"
    name change to "Rachael" from "Rachael Raith"
    name change to "Madeline Valois" from "Lady Madeline VerinGuard"
    name change to "Megawave" from "Nation-states player"

12. Brendog

Brendog An TNL lover Supporter Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum

13. abc

abc TNPer NPA Citizen

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
    Mzeusia
    Kasch
    QueenLang

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
    Rachael Raith
    Ark

14. Former English Colony

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
    Mzeusia
    Kasch
    QueenLang

Rachael Raith
    Ark[/quote]Rachael Raith does not exist as a username. Given the link, did you mean just Rachael?

Other masking changes are done.

15. Former English Colony

[quote uid=6033 name="Brendog" ]Can Dinoium be given leadership and moderation of the communications group and forum[/quote]I've done the leader portion, but I needed to ask clarification on the moderator portion. So either someone else will take care of it or I will when I get a reply.

16. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer Supporter Attorney General Election Commissioner Citizen

My THO mask can be removed, since the charges were dropped.

17. BMWSurfer

BMWSurfer Minister of Home Affairs Supporter Minister Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

As requested by SS, my Deputies are Bobberino, Tlomz, and BluieGamer. They should be moderator over the HA and HA Headquarters subforums. Thanks.

18. Sil Dorsett

Sil Dorsett Minister of... Foreign Affairs!? Supporter Security Council Roleplay Moderator Minister Citizen

My DMs are TlomzKrano, Stostavanya1, and BMWSurfer. They need mod for WA Affairs, WA Affairs HQ, WALL, and WALL HQ. I also need it.

We will need a solution for our WALL allies to see the HQ. Currently. Not even I can see it.

Lord Lore should be given mod over Cartography in the RP area.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  19. Artemis

Artemis TNPer Deputy Speaker Election Commissioner Citizen

Can the Voting Booth be made Moderator over the Election forum?

20. Brendog

Brendog An TNL lover Supporter Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

My DMs are Dinoium and Malphe. They need mod over Comms and Comms HQ. Also I need it.

21. Malphe

Malphe TNPer Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

DMs are Owenstacey and Bootsie, will need mod for the FA subforum + anything below that.

Speaking of which, neither me or Siwale can actually see any of the subforums below FA. There were three that we could see iirc (though I've forgotten their names).

22. BMWSurfer

BMWSurfer Minister of Home Affairs Supporter Minister Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

Can I get moderation (and viewing rights) over the HA HQ and Gameside Advocate subforums? Thanks!

23. Zaz

Zaz North Pacific Dweller Minister NPA Citizen

DMs are Bluie and BMW. Can they have mod over the NPA subforum?

Also can Tuummaarraa get NPA masking please?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  24. Hello! I was wondering if you are willing to delete my account?

25. Former English Colony

For all the government stuff, we need to re-establish how permissions for Ministers and Deputies are set-up over all those forums. We unfortunately don't have the ability to set up joinable group moderation at the moment. Sent @Siwale a DM to establish what the norms should be.

More of an FYI for anyone, the way the new admin panel works, please give full names, partial names sometimes don't easily search well. - Done

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  26. Lord Lore

Lord Lore TNPer Supporter Security Council Justice Citizen

Please

27. Former English Colony

Done

28. Former English Colony

Done

29. Former English Colony

Done
    Done. Siwale gave me a list of WALL ppl, they have a group and can see what you want them to.
    Done
    Done

Okay, so Delegate's Gov't, NPA and WALL *should* all be set up now. There are special groups for Gameside Advocates, WALL leader, NPA High Command and Senior Diplomats.

Please bear with us and we go back to the basic forum setup that we haven't had to think about in ages.

30. Malphe

As per this I'd like a new embassy subforum made for Hartfelden, please. Flag

31. Wonderess

Wonderess A lowly member of the faithful Supporter Speaker Citizen

Hello Administration! I was wondering if I could have permissions over the Regional Assembly sub-forum since I can only manage threads that I have created as of now and I would like to "stick" threads that were pinned in the previous forum.

32. St George

St George RP Dog Supporter Roleplay Moderator

Can I get mod powers over the TNP University subforums please?

33. Former English Colony

Done
    Done
    Done (ish) I'm not sure how to set up flags for any of the Embassies, none of them have a flag yet.

34. Malphe

Ooh yeah, new forum. They used to have little flags, evidently that didn't translate over.

35. Siwale

Siwale TNPer Supporter Delegate Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

36. Former English Colony

37. Siwale

Siwale TNPer Supporter Delegate Election Commissioner NPA Citizen

38. Wonderess

May I please have access to the Constitution for editing so that it can be amended in accordance with the recently passed amendment vote? If you do not feel comfortable granting me that ability then an Admin can edit it.

39. Zaz

Zaz North Pacific Dweller Minister NPA Citizen

40. Wonderess

Administration, there are still citizenship checks that remain from before the forum switch, so I wanted your counsel on whether they are allowed because of the auto-pass device or if the forum switch provides a special exemption.