Admin Requests

Zephyrkul:
Siwale:
Could The Unicorn Star Accord dispatch please be updated to include the current text. I'm under the impression that it needs to be done through one of r3n's spreadsheets.

Thanks in advance!
The spreadsheet was correctly updated, so I'm unsure what the error could be. On looking around there were some minor formatting errors in the diplomatic document itself in the archive, so I've fixed those; please feel free to check on it tomorrow if I don't to see if it's fixed.
Whatever you did seemed to work. Thank you for your help!

I know that the administration is currently dealing with Darcania's departure, but I did want to alert you to the growing list of citizenship applications. Darcania was the last to do them on a regular basis. This is more of a post of keeping you up to date than a post to rush you all. If there are more pressing matters then I completely understand.

Could the offsite embassy with the Galactic Order be archived? cheers

EDIT: Also, could an embassy subforum be made for Gay? Flag is below.

gay__613434.png

Wonderess:
I know that the administration is currently dealing with Darcania's departure, but I did want to alert you to the growing list of citizenship applications. Darcania was the last to do them on a regular basis. This is more of a post of keeping you up to date than a post to rush you all. If there are more pressing matters then I completely understand.
I think we are up to date on citizen checks now.

For the forum move, can we make sure the [wavote] custom BBcode tag is moved over or at least the code for it saved for later implementation?

mcmasterdonia:
Sorry to bother you guys again. Could those two images be re-uploaded, while preserving the original file names. ("tnp_wa_vote.png" for the banner, and "voting_special.png" for the award)

Thanks in advance!

Some updates to the government spreadsheet:

1. Owenstacey should be removed as Deputy Speaker

2. Friently should be removed as Gameside Advocate.

Thanks!

Siwale:
Some updates to the government spreadsheet:

1. Owenstacey should be removed as Deputy Speaker

2. Friently should be removed as Gameside Advocate.

Thanks!

Wonderess:
On Behalf of the Speaker:
The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Greliser

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Ajibola
Tommatito

Siwale:
mcmasterdonia:
Sorry to bother you guys again. Could those two images be re-uploaded, while preserving the original file names. ("tnp_wa_vote.png" for the banner, and "voting_special.png" for the award)

Thanks in advance!

Done.

Can the government spreadsheet please be updated to list BMWSurfer as the Chief Election Commissioner? COE should remain on the sheet as a Election Commissioner.

Additionally, can we get a foreign envoy mask for Kundu?

Thanks!

Siwale:
Can the government spreadsheet please be updated to list BMWSurfer as the Chief Election Commissioner? COE should remain on the sheet as a Election Commissioner.
Done.

Eras: there is a guide how to do this in the ADMIN GUIDES section

Dear Lord Lore,

I can confirm that the forum account Bill Kennedy is a citizen, was created on July 15 2018 and was last active on 5th August (at time of posting) and has no restrictions placed on his account. He has made 23 posts. He has the full citizen mask with no modifications.

the account Eraver Reborn is a validating account created on August 15 2018. It has made no posts and still has the validating mask. The account was last active on 29 August.

the account Eraver United is a validating account created on July 8 2018. It has made no posts and still has the validating mask. the account was last active on July 15 2018.

Edit: turns out I spoke too soon. This morning Erastide bannned eraver for being underage.

[quote uid=22 name="flemingovia" ]Dear Lord Lore,

I can confirm that the forum account Bill Kennedy is a citizen, was created on July 15 2018 and was last active on 5th August (at time of posting) and has no restrictions placed on his account. He has made 23 posts. He has the full citizen mask with no modifications.

the account Eraver Reborn is a validating account created on August 15 2018. It has made no posts and still has the validating mask. The account was last active on 29 August.

the account Eraver United is a validating account created on July 8 2018. It has made no posts and still has the validating mask. the account was last active on July 15 2018.

Edit: turns out I spoke too soon. This morning Erastide bannned eraver for being underage.

[/quote]To clarify the timeline:

The username "Bill Kennedy" was banned on 8/24 as being Eraver's main account. While I tried to make it a 3 year ban based on their stated age of 10, Zeta won't accept that long a ban so it is currently "Indefinite". The message states "You are banned from participating in NS activities until you are 13 years old."

I (mistakenly) did not search for IP addresses attached to that account to determine that there were other accounts associated with it. After I realized last night that there were other accounts potentially associated with Eraver that had continued posting past 8/24 I did a more thorough ban of username and IP address.

Back