Admin Requests

Wonderess:
The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Killbear
The Global

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Kialga
Remand Lan

Wonderess:
The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Fahraxi
erepublic
Freed Vale

Limerick1:

all done

Thank you! I just wanted to call your attention to the Citizenship thread. There are currently 15 applicants pending security checks/masking.

Hello! It's me, Darkesia.
I am suffering from oldfolks brain and have been unable to revive my account.
I have been sent as the new Ambassador from TWP. Because retirement is dull and I want to learn this new game.
Any chance you can help me revive my account? Please? I have chocolate to share.
Help?

Fridge Owl:
I have been sent as the new Ambassador from TWP. Because retirement is dull and I want to learn this new game.
Any chance you can help me revive my account? Please? I have chocolate to share.
Help?
Hi, fridge Owl.

Obviously we cannot sort out access to an acount without some checks.

Could you send me a message from the Darkesia account on Nationstates, just so I can be sure Fridge owkl is you?

then I should be able to sort it out.

thanks

flemingovia:
Fridge Owl:
Help?
Hi, fridge Owl.

Could you send me a message from the Darkesia account on Nationstates, just so I can be sure Fridge owkl is you?

thanks
I asked Darkesia to do this on discord earlier. Having received a TG from the nation Darkesia, accordingly I have reset her account.

mcmasterdonia:
flemingovia:
Fridge Owl:
Help?
Hi, fridge Owl.

thanks
I asked Darkesia to do this on discord earlier. Having received a TG from the nation Darkesia, accordingly I have reset her account.
:yes: :D :w00t:

Could the government spreadsheet please be updated to reflect our newest Election Commissioner confirmations? (Brendog and Artemis will need to be added to the sheet)

Thank you!

I request the deletion of my 2 other forum accounts that I accidentally made in the past and present, Clyde & LordShaw, so that I may rededicate myself solely to this one and only account.

-Sincerely, Cinnibar.

On Behalf of the Speaker:
The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Britain v3

Eluvatar
Elhomna

Also, there are currently 6 citizenship-masking applications in que, Good Administrator.

Wonderess:
Britain v3

Eluvatar
Elhomna

Also, there are currently 6 citizenship-masking applications in que, Good Administrator.

Gosh darn it.

kamad:
I request the deletion of my 2 other forum accounts that I accidentally made in the past and present, Clyde & LordShaw, so that I may rededicate myself solely to this one and only account.

-Sincerely, Cinnibar.

Wonderess:
Britain v3

Eluvatar
Elhomna

These have been processed.

Back