-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Hey everyone!

Bootsie De Luca here, and it is now turning into fall and the whole Halloween season in these here Unied States. Unfortunately, that means RL will pick up, and fast. That means that you'll start to see less and less of me until the relief of the season happens in January. I'll still be around, I'll just probably be either doing small tasks, or posting in little increments.

I did state when I applied for Global Mod, "I will be leaving the political side of The North Pacific when the next term and election roll around in September in order to focus more on my [potential] position as a Global Moderator. Though it has been a dream of mine to be Delegate of The North Pacific, I do not believe I could handle two very strenuous jobs in addition to RL," and as you can tell, my stepping back has not happened.

As much as I hate to say it, in January, I may be just having to cut some executive positions, including the run for Delegate I was planning to make next election. I do hope everyone understands, and I hope to be around as much as possible.

Thank you.

~Boots

Back