TCB Current Events

It looks staged, honestly.

The "government in exile" has retreated (read: fled) to Kingdom of Great Britain. That move makes zero sense; that region is imperialist in every aspect whereas TCB is meant to be leftist.

Zenny has said that whilst she doesn't control the founder nation, the founder just keeps the nation alive whilst giving giving her his blessing to operate on his behalf.

Anyway, there's someone going on about the place asking various regions to support this government in exile, and I suggest ignoring it. From what I am aware, Zenny has the full power of whatever laws TCB has behind her to enable her to do whatever she wishes.

That said, the messages sent out are horrifically written. I care more about the poorly written messages than I do about the region sending them.

Hopefully one or both sides will explain what's happening here eventually. Being able to see some bits of TCB's forum but not most is a bit frustrating for trying to understand this topic, otherwise.

expected/10. I know Zenny from Nationsgame. Most of what She does is selfish motivated. She has a few elite like COmrade Jone, Tommy and Phazon to essentially serve as Yes Men to whatever She wants. I would not be adverse to supporting the GoE.

mcmasterdonia:
I'm going to say it, because nobody else has yet.

I don't care. It is a UCR coup. I agree with Raven, it looks staged.
Not only that, its from the leftist block. Y'know, those guys who supported Milo's TSP coup even more than RPers ever did only for no retaliation or retribution against them?

At best we should ignore them. At worst we should be actively opposing them for helping coup an ally.

Certainly Zenny supported Milo's coup, and I believe the Lazarus one more recently. If her cult is as strong as is claimed, then it is likely the rest of them did too.

I am also interested in why so many of this government in exile fled to Kingdom of Great Britain rather than another leftist region. Curious. Some regularly reoccurring names.

Oh the rhetoric is strong with that one. I'm already bored.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I am also interested in why so many of this government in exile fled to Kingdom of Great Britain rather than another leftist region. Curious. Some regularly reoccurring names.
Because the average member isn't communist. They fled there because KGB had a lot to do with helping out the region and assisting TCB when it founded. They have historically close ties.

I popped over to make a new region, but I would still like to maintain my citizenship here with my WA nation, Irregular Forces, for the NPA. Can that be arranged?

Yuri Dolgorukiy:
I popped over to make a new region, but I would still like to maintain my citizenship here with my WA nation, Irregular Forces, for the NPA. Can that be arranged?
No, you must maintain a nation in TNP to retain citizenship. I would advice you make a new nation (or get an existing one), move it into TNP, and then post that you have done so in the Citizenship/Residence Updates thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/

Back