Special Election for Deputy Chair

plembobria

TNPer
-
npto.png
Election for NPTO Deputy Chairman

Candidacy declarations and nominations for Deputy Chairman of the Assembly are open. Nominations end Sept. 28, at 9PM.

Candidates

Nominees

Invalid Nominees

I declare my candidacy.

EDIT: Can I second my own nomination? If so, I do. XD

Sooooo nominations ended 2 days ago, and I'm the only candidate...does that mean I win? :0

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Sooooo nominations ended 2 days ago, and I'm the only candidate...does that mean I win? :0
Where's New Sekai, they always jump in for democracy.
They're like the Francovania of roleplay. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cus he be runnin' in every election out there.

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
They're like the Francovania of roleplay. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cus he be runnin' in every election out there.
I would have run 4da'democracy but i dont know all these fancy political words, I had to have Merconitonitopia explain to me what legislature was a month or two ago ;-;

Tbh if everyone's gonna vote no on the election because no one else decided to run, that won't help anything because if no one wants to run this time, I doubt anyone's gonna run the next time. See, it's not that a one-candidate election is bad for democracy, it's that no one else wanted to run except one guy. Can you blame anyone else for that?

And another thing: Hell, a bunch of you even nominated me. If you all nominated me, and no one else was running, then why suddenly vote no? Is that not contradictory, to nominate someone and then vote against them?

Just a question... is it bad that the Chairwomen is a friend of Nebula while the potential Deputy Chairman is an enemy of Nebula? I feel like there's a slight conflict of interest.

Kalti:
Just a question... is it bad that the Chairwomen is a friend of Nebula while the potential Deputy Chairman is an enemy of Nebula? I feel like there's a slight conflict of interest.
I beg to differ. Syrixia does not have the same animosity as it did during the Great War. Now, we take more of a 'meh' approach to Nebula.

Syrixia:
Kalti:
I beg to differ. Syrixia does not have the same animosity as it did during the Great War. Now, we take more of a 'meh' approach to Nebula.
Unless of course he attacks you or one of your many colonies (very likely between you two). Then you'd probably regress into your warmongering ways and start a region wide war.

Kalti:
Syrixia:
Kalti:
Unless of course he attacks you or one of your many colonies (very likely between you two). Then you'd probably regress into your warmongering ways and start a region wide war.
Syrixia has no colonies, and hasn't since Ixelonia fell over 70 years ago.

And while I've explained it ICly many times before, the OOC explanation is that I've matured as an RPer. A region-wide war is not in my interest.

The amount of people who've voted here is so small it's horrendous. Come on guys, whatever happened to democracy?

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
We thought we didn't allowed to take part in any election in The NPTO, because of The North Pacific Treaty Organization's charter stated "The Council Chairperson may not serve in any other elected position within the NPTO." (The Peace Council). That saying we can't take part in the election of any office except the any office in the peace council. However, any of you did allowed to nominated us?

Back