Diplomatic Assignments/Roster

It's fine if you are inexperienced. So am I in my position. I would be glad to help you out and I am sure IndieGirl would as well. If this interests you simply apply in the thread that she has made. :)

Do we not have a treaty with The Pacific? I work relatively hard to reestablish our embassy with them and am currently acting as Ambassador to The Pacific.

Mister Masses:
Do we not have a treaty with The Pacific? I work relatively hard to reestablish our embassy with them and am currently acting as Ambassador to The Pacific.
We do not have an embassy nor treaty with the Pacific. They voted as a region to retract their embassy, and as such, the Pacific no longer will send an ambassador over, nor do they require one from us.

Bootsie:
Mister Masses:
We do not have an embassy nor treaty with the Pacific. They voted as a region to retract their embassy, and as such, the Pacific no longer will send an ambassador over, nor do they require one from us.
http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=37

Relations were re-established back on 11-20-15, per instructions from our then Minister of Foreign Affairs, Myroria.

Please see the entire thread above, we are even in the middle of an inter-regional chess tournament. I think there was a break in the chain of communication and I'm hoping all of my hard work re-establishing relations and engaging The Pacific was worthwhile.

They have been quite responsive and receptive to our region, I see no reason why an embassy should not be put in place here, especially considering it was done under orders of the then-Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Mister Masses:
Bootsie:
Mister Masses:
http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showforum=37

Relations were re-established back on 11-20-15, per instructions from our then Minister of Foreign Affairs, Myroria.

Please see the entire thread above, we are even in the middle of an inter-regional chess tournament. I think there was a break in the chain of communication and I'm hoping all of my hard work re-establishing relations and engaging The Pacific was worthwhile.

They have been quite responsive and receptive to our region, I see no reason why an embassy should not be put in place here, especially considering it was done under orders of the then-Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Mister Masses:
Bootsie, I invite you to read this thread for why I believe we should have an embassy...

http://ns.npowned.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6103

The Pacific ordered their embassy to be closed on May 13th, 2016, and as such, we no longer have an embassy for the Pacific. If one would like to be established, well, that would be up to Praetor or Lord Ravenclaw, or any future Delegate or MoFA.

Did they give a reason why? I feel, as ambassador, they would have said something to me in the forums. Everything was going so well, what happened in May that they requested a withdrawal of our embassy?

Mister Masses:
Did they give a reason why? I feel, as ambassador, they would have said something to me in the forums. Everything was going so well, what happened in May that they requested a withdrawal of our embassy?
The link provides all explanation the Pacific provided us. The region held a poll to close all embassies that met their bullet list of things, and when the poll voted yes, since we met all things on their list, they closed our embassy.

Wow, that went completely unnoticed by me, I would have lobbied against it. I appreciate you letting me know.

That being said, I'm willing to take any Ambassador assignments that are available.

Praetor:
It's fine if you are inexperienced. So am I in my position. I would be glad to help you out and I am sure IndieGirl would as well. If this interests you simply apply in the thread that she has made. :)
Where exactly is that thread? (and how is it called?)

To all those who I have just assigned a region, please ensure you have read the Diplomatic Protocols. The Letter of Credence has been updated, please make sure you edit what is in the brackets.
Mister Masses:
Wow, that went completely unnoticed by me, I would have lobbied against it. I appreciate you letting me know.

That being said, I'm willing to take any Ambassador assignments that are available.
Sounds good! I'm going to assign you Equilism. Their current ambassador has been gone for a while now. They are a treatied region, I doubt either of us will recall embassies anytime soon.
Hermaes:
Praetor:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/34/

Underneath the positions for the Executive Staff, it is referred to as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative / Diplomatic Events Coordinator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21micfol, I am going to assign you to the Kingdom of Alexandria. Their current ambassador is no longer a member of the Diplomatic Corps. I'll note that the forums are currently down but are expected to be up tomorrow afternoon. They are a large region but I just hopped in their Discord server and they seem to be quite friendly. We have an excellent relationship with them considering our delegate and their founder are the same. :)

Hesskin Empire, I am going to assign you to The New Galactic Empire. The position has been open for a while so I'm glad to have it filled.

Praetor:
Hermaes:
Praetor:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/34/

Underneath the positions for the Executive Staff, it is referred to as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative / Diplomatic Events Coordinator.

I applied in the thread, I don't if I did it the right way though... :)

Praetor, please see this link where I have just introduced myself and bequeathed the nations of Equilism to accept my Ambassadorship. I do appreciate the opportunity to serve and look forward to keeping relations well-maintained between our regions!

Hermaes, you applied the proper way. I have notified IndieGirl as well privately.

Thank you Mister Masses for your prompt response. I have just noticed now that that is the outdated seal for the Ministry. I've since updated the seals. As well, you may wish to delete "during this time period" as that part of the sentence doesn't make sense. Otherwise, looks good. I look forward to your reports!

Awh, I was going to ask for Alexandria when Roll Call was over because of how close I am with the place. ;-;

I'll take any other region though c:

Bootsie, your performance as Ambassador to Albion has been simply horrifying. Effective immediately you are removed from the post. ;)

Cronaal, I am assigning you Albion. Do not fail me as Bootsie has.

Aragnatim, I am going to assign you Wintreath.

If you could please register on your respective forums and follow proper procedure that would be appreciated. Thank you and have fun in your new regions!

EDIT: For everyone else's information, Bootsie asked for me to remove him. His performance is not an issue at all. :kiss:

Myroria:
Due to the smaller size of the Diplomatic Corps after the recent roll call showcased who is actually available to serve, I would like to go back through our list of embassies and reassign them to people who are available. I will be maintaining people in the regions they were serving before, but otherwise I would like people to request which of the regions listed below they would like to be in.

I would like to maintain the Diplomatic Team system Raven came up with to a certain extent, but in many cases this will be difficult or impossible with our smaller Corps. In the future, as we grow again, this list will grow to include Diplomatic Teams. I closed several embassies that have been inactive for quite some time and have regions with tiny populations.

Please post a reply to this thread to ask for an assignment.

Treatied regions

Albion: Bootsie
Equilism: Mister Masses
Europeia: Zyvetskistaahn
International Democratic Union: Corporal Clegg
Taijitu: Kialga
The East Pacific: Bootsie
The South Pacific: McMasterdonia

Non-treatied regions

10000 Islands: McMasterdonia
Ainur: Plembobria
The Allied States: Arux
Asgard: Arux
Australia: Plembobria
Balder: McMasterdonia
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan
British Isles: Skyviolia
Canada: Eluvatar
The Coalition of Democratic Nations: Kyorgia
The Communist Bloc: Llamanation
Equinox: Transcampania
European Union: Glorius
The Founderless Regions Alliance: McMasterdonia
The Independent Order: Kyorgia
Kingdom of Alexandria: 21micfol
Kingdom of Great Britain: Nessuno
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Myroria
Lazarus: Amerion
Lone Wolves United: Mr Insanity
Mordor: Plembobria
NationStates: Transcampania
The New Galactic Empire: Hesskin Empire
The New Inquisition: Plembobria
Osiris: Corporal Clegg
The Rejected Realms: Plembobria
Spiritus: Stalin1953
United Kingdom: YeahJust
The West Pacific: Llamanation
Wintreath: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
I just joined this and would like my first assignment!

From the looks of things, yes, all ambassadorship posts were taken. I was simply saying that if there was anything else needed, I'd be available to do that as well. My first job in Foreign Affairs in NS was essentially an extended janitorial/bookkeeping scavenger hunt, where I went through the region's embassies with other regions and provided information on recent activity, both in volume and type.

I don't know if the Minister has any tasks like that they need done, obviously, but I'm open to more than just an ambassadorship if there's any sort of logistical work that needs done.

Back