Diplomatic Assignments/Roster

Is this badge old or can we still use it in our signatures to show we are TNP ambassadors:
tnpambass2.png

Question. How do I access Canada. It does not show up on our embassy list. Thanks for the reply.

You can access Canada's region page by clicking on that link or searching for it on the NationStates site. Their off-site forums are located here. Under the "Diplomatic Office" subforum, make a new topic letting them know you're TNP's new ambassador and you should be remasked.

Thanks!

I have elected to reassign Canada to Eluvatar, who requested to serve in the Diplomatic Corps. Skyviolia, if you'd like you can either remain on under his tutelage as a Junior Diplomat and let him show you the ropes or take British Isles.

Skyviolia:
I will take the British Isles Sorry for the inactivity.

No problem at all! Thanks for your service!

Arux:
Withdrawal from Australia

Duly noted. Thank you for notifying me.

We have a new spot open, Asgard, as well as a spot in Australia. We will also be needing a new ambassador to Kingdom of Alexandria as Cronaal is no longer with us.

We have an embassy with Asgard? Oh I'm sorry for annoying the #### out of you but count me in

Edit: Nah, I don't really like Asgard. I just wanted to find a good region.

I am happy to report that I have been masked as Foreign Ambassador to The Pacific and have posted the Letter of Credence here.

I plan on sending a telegram to the region, letting them know that I am active and that our region is very much interested in maintaining exceptional relations with The Pacific.

I am honored to serve at the will of TNP's leadership.

Graciously,

I'd advise against telegramming their region as a whole. A simple note to their Senator of Foreign Affairs or Viceroy would work ;)

I would just like to say something about that. While I do agree with Raven and can see why, The Pacific liked the telegram. And we were talking about how good and dedicated diplomat Mister Masses looked like barbecue of it.

Heh. Once upon a time, a telegram like that would have triggered an angry complaint and Myro, myself and a few others several sleepless nights as we listened to them rant. :P

I agree. Anything that reduces my potential work load is welcome.

It's been a while since I've logged in here and it appears that I might need to reapply for membership in this ministry. I would like to keep the regions that I have been assigned to if you have not yet assigned anybody else to them.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Does this list apply to foreign ambassadors or simply embassies stationed in TNP?

If it applies to foreign ambassadors, please add me as Foreign Ambassador to The Pacific, I have been actively engaged there for a few months now.

Reporting in....
The capital of my country is Alexandria. Is the kingdom of Alexandria open?
I know its ultimately your final decision.

I would like to relinquish myself as ambassador of TNGE, as I already have two treaty allies, and would like to give some junior ambassador a chance would UCRs.

Whatever you need me to do, I can do it. I have prior experience in the Diplomatic Corps, so I can handle myself as an ambassador.

I have prior experience in the Diplomatic Corps. I used to be the Ambassador to Lazarus the New Inquisition, Independent Order and Stargate. Whatever you want me to do, I can do it for you

I am a new to Foreign Affairs, but I can handle whatever region you choose for me.

I am a new to Foreign Affairs, but I can handle whatever region you choose for me.

I apologize for the delay on these. The past few weeks have been crazy for me.

Gemini, I will assign you to Alexandria.

Bootsie, thank you for notifying me of your intention to give up The New Galactic Empire.

Andrew, due to McMasterdonia's recent absence I would like you to take up his spot in The South Pacific.

YeahJust, I would like you to take over Nessuno's position in United Kingdom due to their absence.

Stalin1953, please take over Spiritus due to United Europe and North America's absence.

Thunderboy, you haven't logged on since April 18 so I will hold off on assigning you anywhere until I hear from you again.

I will not be appointing anyone as ambassador to any new regions for the time being until the Roll Call is complete.

However, the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment is looking for an individual to represent us on the Culture Council and assist in the coordination of any activities where Foreign Affairs is related. This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who is dedicated and would like to get more involved in the government.

Back