Bootsie Radio

I think something should be said about the candidates' foreign policy. How will it compare/contrast to Obama's*?

*Some of the best damn foreign policy in ever wrought by an American president, minus the drone attacks and spying on foreign leaders.

I'm tentatively scheduling a fourth edition of Bootsie Radio for 10-11 or 11-12 EDT next Friday, 9/23.

But of course, besides rambling, I need some topics, so feel free to suggest something for me to talk about, and if you guys want a guest or want to be a guest, let me know so I can schedule them in.

It'll be held either on Discord or Mixlr, and I'll record all of it. I'll let you know all the details closer to time.

[img=400,113]http://i.imgur.com/OXDAudW.jpg[/img]​

It’s your lucky day!

The fifth edition of Bootsie Radio will be hosted on March 26th at 5:00 EDT. You all are officially invited!

If you have the technical knowledge and want to record the chat, do let me know.

Any other inquiries can be sent via Forum PM or Discord DM.

Ever wanted to be interviewed for a radio show? Well, this could be your chance!

The sixth edition of Bootsie Radio is in the works, and I’m looking for guests! Reach out to me if you’d like to participate!

zqgCIRF.png

Got something special planned for Tuesday. A sixth edition perhaps?

Back