Animated Flag Waving Smileys thread

Lennart

TNPer
qx47t1.gif
2chku3q.gif
11w514y.gif
6duxci.gif

So I've been making this things for fun, the same reason why I do Factbooks and heraldry and flags and stuff. And as it happens with factbook codes, flags, Arms, etc. those things are not so much fun if you don't share them with people you love.

And I love you guys, even if I like to patronise you from time to time.

So feel free to request your Animated Flag-Waving Smiley gif, replying to this thread! You must only provide a JPG file in your post, with your national flag (or whatever flag you want me to animate... keep it PG-13 ish, just in case lol). The default smiley face I will use is the same I've used above for my own smileys, although if you post some other smiley in gif format I might try to use it instead, but I can't promise it's going to work.

I will make the gifs in strict order, first post first served!

I hate to add to the burden, Lenny, but I just couldn't resist since you do a great job of applying animation to these flags. So here we go:

WBxXQEJ.png

Thank you so much Lennart! :)
*Cant wait to see you do your magic on the flag :P*

vK8mIGG.png

Sorry my flag is a bit too big :/

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I hate to add to the burden, Lenny, but I just couldn't resist since you do a great job of applying animation to these flags. So here we go:

WBxXQEJ.png
No burden. mate, the more the merrier

14ietud.gif

cool?

mcmasterdonia:
mcmasterdonia__30712.png

Thanks Lenny!
No worries, mate

12546xy.gif

And also did this with the flag you've got on your factbook, which has a different rippling effect and looks brighter.

2cpwymb.gif

cool?

---

Well, gotta go to work :(

I'll keep updating this later. Thanks for your patience!

Lennart:
mcmasterdonia:
mcmasterdonia__30712.png

Thanks Lenny!
No worries, mate

12546xy.gif

And also did this with the flag you've got on your factbook, which has a different rippling effect and looks brighter.

2cpwymb.gif

cool?

---

Well, gotta go to work :(

I'll keep updating this later. Thanks for your patience!

Looks awesome!! :tb2:

Dear Avalon,
I ask you nicely to make the animated Lorbankian in exchange for the Avalon flagmap :D
YfKFFlL.jpg

Malvad:
Please and thank you Lennart! :)

malvad__563399.png
Malvad, my friend, I can't see your flag! :(

can you try to upload it again?

Eirennea ~ Pri:

2jcfsjm.gif

Cool?

Also I must say that your flag is gorgeous!

Nebula:
Could you do my flag please?
Nebula, do you mean your in-game flag or your avatar here? if you mean something else, please upload and attach a picture of it!

Cheers!

Nessie:

34f1f6o.gif

cool?

Lennart:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:

WBxXQEJ.png
No burden. mate, the more the merrier

14ietud.gif

cool?
It looks awesome! Thanks, Lenny!

Lennart:
Eirennea ~ Pri:

2jcfsjm.gif

Cool?

Also I must say that your flag is gorgeous!
Heyaa!! Thank you soooo much Lennart! <3 :)
The gif looks perfect!! :D *super happy*

And ya! I know right!! All the credit goes to Lorbank, he translated my vision into the flag! :D

Malvad:
Lennart:
Malvad:
Please and thank you Lennart! :)

malvad__563399.png
Malvad, my friend, I can't see your flag! :(

can you try to upload it again?
Well that's interesting. I'm not sure what's wrong with the image so I will just refer you to my nation where the flag is.

The Flag be here
here you go!

awdrb9.gif

cool?

We may also try later with a flag without NS' rippling effect, don't think it makes such a difference, but it might be worth a try.

edit: without NS' rippling effect:
24qqq0o.gif
(brighter)

Back