Rate the Person above yous Flag!

8/10, an interesting use of sort of negative space but the middle ends up looking like two triangles of slightly weird length or something for me, just a little odd looking for some reason. Could just be me.

5/10.

The left star actually touches the edge, and the mix of rectangles and squares is a little weird and the colour scheme is a little weird for me, and it looks a little like you had two ideas for a design and decided to combine them. I think you could make an improvement by using a commonwealth style flag, where the kangaroo in the yellow box replaces the union jack, and then picking one of the two star designs to sit in the center right, like the New Zealand flag's stars I think you drew influence from and then pick either the black or the blue as a background. I'm super sorry for being possibly overly-critical here!

10/10, less complex than the older flag and very nice colors. Also, its owner owns the character (portrayed in his profile picture) who is the messenger of HE.

HE.

9/10

Color isn't the worst thing, but the black and white is nice.

8.5 considering all of your puppets' flags are basically the same, or stolen from my previous flag.

Back