The Eternal Thread: First TNP Edition!

I saw a interesting episode of air crash investigation last night, it was about FedEx flight 705 where a employee attempted to hijack the plane, it was very interesting

I wonder how the outcome would have been if he succeeded

That's one series I have followed since S1 E1.
They really are interesting.

That episode was particularly frightening. The crew were amazing.

The aircraft a McDonnell Douglas MD-10-30F, REGISTRATION N306FE is still flying for Fedex.

Latest flight .............30 Nov 2019 Memphis (MEM) to Montreal (YMX) Flight No. FX130 3:48 AM Landed 7:32 AM

REGISTRATION N306FE PHOTO DATE Sep 24, 2019
23437_1570545029.jpg

I think that was the most interesting episode I've ever seen, I love that series, I wish I have the box set of it, but don't have the money :(

Same here. :(

The episodes that interested me were the 737 Rudder failures and the terrible incident with the 747 that exploded in mid-air due to old wiring.

Right now I am watching 'Bless This House' TV Series with Sid James, this episode first broadcast in 1974.

It's really dated but it's still fun. :)

Synopsis : Sidney Abbott, salesman and average family man, just wants a nice, quiet, relaxing life. Unfortunately for Sid, his every endeavour seems plagued by his well-meaning but interfering wife, Jean; his innocent and often clueless daughter, Sally; and his selfish layabout son, Mike.

No matter what he tries to do, at work, home, or with his best-friend and next-door neighbour Trevor, he is ultimately brought down with a bump!

bless_this_house_family2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a joke...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”

The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”

Ohh good, we have our very own TET here too!

I love to do this in NSG, so... I guess I will fit in here.

Hi, everyone! And I hope and wish you all a Happy Holidays, and please stay safe out there! ♥

here i amjust testingtablesdootdoot doot doot
i reallylike themdoyou?dootdootdootdoot

Last edited:
It was good, I just went to an opera... and I really don’t like classical music... so that went well...
lol

Last edited:
Anime not my thing, spent some time on geoFS, and TRIED to work, but airplanes are better.

Back