[Archive this Plz] Flagmaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap_image_read.php

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue.

Cronaal:
Sytarenne:
Oh my god... Sytarenne looks superior and best country in world as a flag map. Better than those ugly tricolors and crosses

(JK again)
Personally, the Sytarenne one looks rather bad. The centerpiece of the flag is hidden by the ocean and all you can see is blocks of colour or a gradient.
That's only because I have two landmasses and the flag is zoomed in much, and I gave out the In-site NS url and I have a higher resolution flag somewhere in my drive. And I was Just kidding. And how does it look bad? Are you just jelly >:3

Anyway here's an outdated failed flag map attempt I made a long time ago:
R0gCp9I.jpg
Here's the actual map to match it:
AgL0xAJ.png
I quit it because it looked ugly to me and I was just way too lazy for stuff like that.

Don't be annoyed, everybody keep calm.

Dear Sytarenne, I will compose your brand new flag into the flagmap, but I warn you, this is the last time when I let you do this. And please don't criticize my work in the future. This is the flagmap's substance, that the nation's flag isn't cover the whole country's shape...

Syrixia, that was funny. :D

New update:

PsOu231.jpg

Thanks for all of the praises I got from you :3

Thomas Insaniac: perhaps I am blind, but I didn't find your country. Could you tell me where is your nation?

Varincia: I composed your flagmap into the map, despite it isn't in the official version for now

Sytarenne: As I said, I changed your flagmap for the last time. I won't valet a (as McGonagall said in Harry Potter) babbling bumbling baboon

Update of the update and correction.
With the new update of the official map, the life doesn't stop here. I drew the new countries.

tF7qPTv.jpg

If I may just submit my two cents into the piggy bank:

I don't see why you need to request people's permission for their flag to be put on there. By having a country in TNP's RP world, it would seem appropriate that they automatically be put on there, and only not have them on there if they expressly ask not to be on there, which I highly doubt anyone will, or if they don't have a flag.

Here are the Guslant and Portmantean flags. For Portmantea's, focus on the flower, as the upper left is just a repeat of the Guslant flag.

gusflag4.png

portflag4.png

Syrixia:
flag.png

Here are the Guslant and Portmantean flags. For Portmantea's, focus on the flower, as the upper left is just a repeat of the Guslant flag.

gusflag4.png

portflag4.png
Syrixia - of course

Guslantis - Portmantea: Naturally, I will do it tomorrow! :)

Lorbank:
New update:

PsOu231.jpg

Thanks for all of the praises I got from you :3

Thomas Insaniac: perhaps I am blind, but I didn't find your country. Could you tell me where is your nation?

Varincia: I composed your flagmap into the map, despite it isn't in the official version for now

Sytarenne: As I said, I changed your flagmap for the last time. I won't valet a (as McGonagall said in Harry Potter) babbling bumbling baboon
timely reply as always

It's to the west of Esplandia under the name "Salvarity"

Hey Lorbank, can I request that you link to your images instead of putting them in img tags and spoiling? They're so huge that I have to copy the link into a new window anyway, so I can see it zoomed out, so opening the spoiler is an extra step that makes my screen unhappy. :P

SillyString:
Hey Lorbank, can I request that you link to your images instead of putting them in img tags and spoiling? They're so huge that I have to copy the link into a new window anyway, so I can see it zoomed out, so opening the spoiler is an extra step that makes my screen unhappy. :P
Of course! :D
I will do my best

Lorbank:
SillyString, is it okay now? :p
Oh goodness, please spoiler that!

What I meant was for you to do:
Code:
[url=link]Map Update![/url]
Or whatever - so we could open the images in another tab which will scale properly.

Ceretis:
It would be good to have my flag added into the map. (I'm in two locations.)
I do it happily, just put here your non-ripped flag :)
Because the current flag isn't good :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back