Welcome to Dyrolia!

Dyrolia

TNPer
Hi, everyone! :D

My nation is the Kingdom of Dyrolia, and I am quite excited to join the North Pacific! Having been around NationStates for a while, I am quite interested in becoming a part of this region, and look forward to getting to know other members of the regional community. I especially want to become involve in role play; it has always been one of my favorite parts of NationStates and the North Pacific looks like it has great role play opportunities.

For the record, I am also the Republic of Orristania in Taijitu.

Thanks and I can't wait to get involved! :)

- Dyrolia

Dyrolia:
Hi, everyone! :D

My nation is the Kingdom of Dyrolia, and I am quite excited to join the North Pacific! Having been around NationStates for a while, I am quite interested in becoming a part of this region, and look forward to getting to know other members of the regional community. I especially want to become involve in role play; it has always been one of my favorite parts of NationStates and the North Pacific looks like it has great role play opportunities.

For the record, I am also the Republic of Orristania in Taijitu.

Thanks and I can't wait to get involved! :)

- Dyrolia
The RP is strong in you. A powerful nation you will become.

Cronaal:
Hey!
*HUG*
Now bye.
I doubt I'll ever see you again, like most newbies.
My quest shall be to prove you wrong. :lol:

As I said earlier, I've been active in other regions for a while, so I'm not just a newbie who joins and then quits a few days later.

Bootsie:
Prove him wrong, Dyrolia. With passion and dedication, you can go far.
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills...

SvhtHWU.png

Welcome, mate

Is amazing how TNP attracts new lovely active nations all the time, thanks to our culture of democracy, RP and systematic endotarting. Yet some people still don't understand why TNP is always the most populated, great and unique of all GCR!

Hello strange and novel person whom I have certainly never spoken to or met before!

What strange land did you say you were from? Taijutsu?

Eluvatar:
Hello strange and novel person whom I have certainly never spoken to or met before!

Yes. I believe that there is somebody with a similar name on that forum, but I know that it's not you because that would be preposterous.

Dyrolia:
Eluvatar:

Yes. I believe that there is somebody with a similar name on that forum, but I know that it's not you because that would be preposterous.
XD

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, the NPTO, the Faibuaizu Alliance, the Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

Back