The North Pacific Countryball Club

I hold a motion for all of us to stop motioning each other and act like a club and more friendly because this makes no sense we aren't a political club

Code:
Voting:
< Ja | Nein | Verzichten >

Hint: Google translate

Sytarenne:
I hold a motion for all of us to stop motioning each other and act like a club and more friendly because this makes no sense we aren't a political club

Code:
Voting:
< Ja | Nein | Verzichten >

Hint: Google translate
Here's a better idea. Why do we need a club with a constitution and all that stuff? Let's do it the Flemingovia way. Just make a thread. Simple and efficient.

bLtoiYMm.jpg

What's going on here?

Should it be your flag or some weird nebula thingy. (Because if it was a nebula it would be better for Planetball IMO :P)

Your countryball is way too hard, because your flag is low-res so it kind of looks like blocks of graininess (I'm very critical with flags...)

Eluvatar:
Am I doing it properly?

zemnaya_svoboda_ball.png
what the hell is up with those eyes? The Ball looks like some crappy CGI animation you would find in a failed attempt for 3D Games.

NOW OMG DIS IS BOOTIFUL:

HLQJ0DR.png

Elu's work "Three-Dimensional Zemnaya" is in many ways a deconstruction of Polandball itself. It is abstract, ironic, and postmodern in its art form, and perhaps the crowning achievement of a lifetime of work on Eluvatar's part to subtly and creatively comment on the nature of Polandball, The North Pacific, NationStates, and even the entire world.

By making his own countryball a 3D model, he pursues an understanding of the assumptions and context of the countryball craze with vigor. He constantly questions the artistic statement posed by countryball and through this questioning seeks to unveil the true meaning of what appears, on the surface, to be a simple meme designed to entertain. His work turns this meme on its head, and what once entertains now inspires deeper questions. What does countryball mean? Why is the grammar laden with intentional errors? Why does it confine itself to two-dimensions when it represents a world of three?

"Three-Dimensional Zemnaya" asks these questions, but does not pretend to have the answer to them. Instead, it stands by itself as a sly comment on Polandball, and perhaps a promise of bigger things to come.

Sytarenne:
Actually just Melfi and Anola are fine.
Cronaal is usually represented by females (Lara and Diana), Añola is soon to follow that (Vanessa). Melfi however, Catholic and sexist.

Back