The Grim Reaper
SillyString
Piscviore
Ceretis
Xentherida
Wolfsea
Bootsie

Did I forget anyone?

It might be a little difficult to do my countryball...
I was thinking of a flag change, though, but I still have no potential ideas.

Xentherida:
It might be a little difficult to do my countryball...
I was thinking of a flag change, though, but I still have no potential ideas.
Syrixia's Flag Store could help! :D

You could have this for your flag:

thqcrZK.png

If you don't want it I'll probably end up using it for another one of my territories

That looks cool, but personally I'm happy with my flag as-is.

Do something along the lines of: big city, with a sunrise casting a red glow over everything. Skies are free of smoke, and a happy-looking Nebulaball (with eye on flag represented as eye patch because why not) is standing in front of it.

And then for the "How everyone else sees Nebula"... well, ask around. I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to chip in for that.

You could use the stereotype thread that was created earlier to find public opinions on nations.

Well damn, I didn't know this was here. I've already made two countryball comics.

yXh17Zw.png
cG7nxUW.png

Sytarenne, we miss you in the forums. :O

Oh yeah, don't forget my profile picture.

You're all welcome to draw Kannex using your stereotypes. :P If you're skilled enough, by all means add a German imperial helmet on my ball.

Sytarenne, if you use circle tool then I will coup the leadership of this club because circle tool is heresy.

yes u cans

for some reason I can draw any countryball, just not my flag, because its weird when I put eyes onto it or just use the circle tool

I hold a motion to suspend syrixia because only the mighty USA wears the glasses of glory even if we are in TNP!

Sytarenne:
I hold a motion to suspend syrixia because only the mighty USA wears the glasses of glory even if we are in TNP!
I hold a motion to suspend Sytarenne because he can't tell me what I can and cannot wear, and also because he has committed circle tool heresy.

Gentlemen, please settle down.

Although Syrixia is internationally similar to the US, I personally have not seen evidence of the widespread conservatism in Syrixia that permeates American culture. And circle tool is, indeed, considered heresy by many countryballers.

I only use it for my avatar because my flag looks so messed up when I add it on a circle I've made. Probably will make one later.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Syrixia:
Sytarenne:
I hold a motion to suspend Sytarenne because he can't tell me what I can and cannot wear, and also because he has committed circle tool heresy.
SYRIXIA, DUCK YEAH
Syrixia...
Syrixia...

*epic guitar buildup*

Syrixia, F@#$ YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother f@#$ing day, yeah!

Syrixia, F@#$ YEAH!
Freedom is the only way, yeah!

Nebulans, your game is through, cause now you have to answer to...
Syrixia, F@#$ YEAH!

*guitar solo*

I, for the second time hold a motion to suspend Syrixia for inappropriate language and high wannable levels.

You will soon be suspended from this club for violating Article II 5:3 of the Constitution

Just kidding your not a wannabe syrixia :C
Also my countryball will have glasses because u want it 2

Sytarenne:
I, for the second time hold a motion to suspend Syrixia for inappropriate language and high wannable levels.

You will soon be suspended from this club for violating Article II 5:3 of the Constitution

Just kidding your not a wannabe syrixia :C
Also my countryball will have glasses because u want it 2

I hereby add the following to the reasons for Sytarenne's suspension: Lax administration and willynilly abuse of power.

Are you guys really arguing for suspension from a club? You all love polandballs. Isn't that enough to work together and have fun making polandballs? Plus, if either Syrixia or Sytarenne is suspended, they'll create yet another club in spite, as you both have enough determination to fill the Pacific Ocean. I motion (though I really can't, just go with the weird guinea pig dude) for Syrixia and Sytarenne to retract their motions and work together.

Bootsie:
Are you guys really arguing for suspension from a club? You all love polandballs. Isn't that enough to work together and have fun making polandballs? Plus, if either Syrixia or Sytarenne is suspended, they'll create yet another club in spite, as you both have enough determination to fill the Pacific Ocean. I motion (though I really can't, just go with the weird guinea pig dude) for Syrixia and Sytarenne to retract their motions and work together.
Let's see what the vote says.

The motion has been proposed, seconded, and thirded to suspend Sytarenne from the TNP Countryball Club. Please use the following template to cast your vote.
Code:
[b]My Vote:[/b] < Aye | Nay | Abstain >
My Vote: < Aye >

Syrixia:
The motion has been proposed, seconded, and thirded to suspend Sytarenne from the TNP Countryball Club. Please use the following template to cast your vote.
Code:
I'm the founder so
1. You can't suspend me
2. You didn't read the small text before my last post

Sytarenne:
Syrixia:
Code:
I'm the founder so
1. You can't suspend me
2. You didn't read the small text before my last post
1. Abuse of power
2. Lax administration and joking around with power

The motion stands.

I'm confused. I thought Syrixia brought this game to TNP, why is sytarrene the founder?

Plus Syrixia makes all the balls for everyone....

[me] is confused...

mcmasterdonia:
I'm confused. I thought Syrixia brought this game to TNP, why is sytarrene the founder?
Because Sytarenne started the Club first. Anyway, I don't think he'll be around long, if Syrixia has his way he'll be out soon.

Ah, I see. So it was a case of Sytrarenne getting it first with the club.

Well, I wouldn't worry about it Syrixia. You're the founder of this game here in TNP in many peoples eyes. Certainly in mine. My suggestion would be to.. somehow.. try to get along with Sytrarenne, or to start your own league.

Back