The North Pacific Countryball Club

whats the cronaal & anola flag ? the only one I remember is that black and white slant with the upside down sikh symbol

All you have to do is add bows on them to make them girls really:

fbps8ct.png

I'm starting to like your countryballs. Let's see what you can do with mine. Be sure to give it a Mughal crown.

Do you think someone could make Guslantisball and possibly a NPTOball? I know Guslantis was done before elsewhere, but I'm imagining Guslantis as more of a motherly country, I don't know what's in the rules about maybe some glasses or a floppy hat, but I'd like to see something creative.

And NPTOball is just for my personal amusement.

Please let me know.

Bootsie:
Do you think someone could make Guslantisball and possibly a NPTOball? I know Guslantis was done before elsewhere, but I'm imagining Guslantis as more of a motherly country, I don't know what's in the rules about maybe some glasses or a floppy hat, but I'd like to see something creative.

And NPTOball is just for my personal amusement.

Please let me know.
Okay I'll try and get that done

I'm starting to like your countryballs. Let's see what you can do with mine. Be sure to give it a Mughal crown.
Thanks, but I'll probably do terrible considering your flag is a bit in the complicated style

I did a quick one for myself. How does it look?
KlC4WXF.png

Could work on the eyes, draw the US Eagle, don't insert an image for it.

Sytarenne:
Could work on the eyes, draw the US Eagle, don't insert an image for it.
Hmmm... Okay. I couldn't find my wacom so I did all that with the mouse. The eagle was also just a bit too fine in detail for me to want to mess with much. What do you mean by work on the eyes?

Syrixia:
Don't worry Syt. If it will take a long time to be good, I can wait.
Forgot about this.

I have no idea how a mughal crown looks like so I searched Google Images, it looked really hard so it turned out crap:
woxU1Fb.png

Here's one without a crown:
dh73mKJ.png

The base of the crown, the yellow/gold part, doesn't look too bad. But the brown pieces hanging off the crown do very literally look like little pieces of crap. It made me chuckle. Thank you.

I am currently rewriting the history of my nation, making it a mainly matriarchal nation. If possible, could someone do a female version of my nationball? Many thanks!

Back