-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
Why do you wish to join the SC? What are your qualifications for being trusted with a high number of endos and consequently a high amount of influence in TNP? What are your long term plans in NS?

My main reason for joining the SC is to contribute to the security of this region. After the highly publicised coups in Lazarus and (supposedly) Balder, and with the threat of the so called "New Pacific Order", I feel that, while this region is strong, even more can be done to help keep it safe from any political depositions.

I regularly attempt to endorse everyone in the region, and won "We, The Citizens" award at least twice in a row. This is important because, should a coup take place, everyone else will have high levels of influence, thus limiting the opposition's attempts at ejecting and banning others. This means more time is available for a counter coup to restore order, which is one thing I want to be assisting in.

I have been in this region for at least five months, although I am not completely certain when I joined this region. Nonetheless, I have been here for what feels like a long time, and after a period of relative inactivity, I am committed to making this place an even better, safer place.

The SC is a highly trusted body. This is very important because in the event of a regional security crisis, we may be expected to step into the delegacy and restore democratic governance. In the meantime, we are responsible for monitoring potential security threats and keeping the region safe. If a spy or saboteur were to infiltrate the security council, the results could be disastrous.

My question is this: do you believe that you have earned the high trust of our citizenry and populace? If so, how? If not, what do you think you could do to earn it?

No, not quite yet. This is because I am relatively unknown, so I have not earned the trust of this citizenry. However, this goes the other way; I feel that the citizenry has no reason not to trust me. I have not even dreamed of committing actions of malicious intent, nor do I have even the remotest desire of doing such a thing. To gain the trust, I would need to become more well-known as trusted person, although this factor would be boosted if I were to join the Security Council.

Xentherida:
No, not quite yet. This is because I am relatively unknown, so I have not earned the trust of this citizenry. However, this goes the other way; I feel that the citizenry has no reason not to trust me. I have not even dreamed of committing actions of malicious intent, nor do I have even the remotest desire of doing such a thing. To gain the trust, I would need to become more well-known as trusted person, although this factor would be boosted if I were to join the Security Council.
Trust has to be earned first, not assumed; especially where the position entails a high level of trustworthiness.

As COE has asked, how will you work to develop and demonstrate that sort of trustworthiness that is essential to this position?

After a long period of consideration, I have decided to redact my application. I feel as though I have not yet done enough to be a part of the SC, nor do I have the trust of this region. While I may do another application later in the year, I will spend this current time gaining the trust of the populace. Also, I currently have a lot on my plate, and may not be able to spare time for the SC.
Thank you for your time.

Back