New TNP Flag

Johanness

TNPer
The TNP Flag looks old and unmodern, compared to the TSP, TWP, TEP, Lazarus, etc
I'm thinking we should design and create a better flag.

Here's my ideas of a new TNP flag:
5LTbFq8.png

B8znTqp.png

Interesting idea, and I like your new designs, but after seeing the debate over the new seals, I can't imagine it'll go through without a bloody fight.

I quite like the current flag to be honest. I don't think it needs a new design! I'm not saying your flags aren't nice! I just think it doesn't need a new design.
[me]

I quite like the first idea (please, not a Saltire), but i do not see it as much improvement over the current flag.

Ivo:
Your designs don't look any more modern than our current one, to be honest. :P
^ This. I just fail to see a) how the current flag is "un-modern" and b) how your two proposals are any more modern. And I don't think that modern all on its own is always what we want in things such as flags.

I mean by modern a better design, not the plain tricolor with is overused by every European Country.
Like my flag for instance >.>

I think you should also stop coming back to threads you haven't commented on in weeks. Cut it out.

Also nobody is interested in a new flag other than you. Design one of you must, but it just ain't gonna happen buddy.

Back