A New Look For Cascadia?

Benolia

TNPer
-
New_Cascadia_Coat_of_Arms.png

A New Look For Cascadia?

As you may have noticed, the flag of Cascadia has been updated. It is no longer the boring, 20th Century design "The Dough Flag". Instead it is a cleaner, more modern blue flag, with reminiscence of the old one: The original douglas fir design as been transferred to the banner, along with the word "CASCADIA".

The CoA was also changed, along with the Cascadian Factbook:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_cascadian_commonwealth/detail=factbook/id=main

Now, don't worry. The original flag will still be kept on display in the Official Factbook for those nostalgic memories.

It may be hard for some of you to let go, and I understand. Just think of it like this: Cascadia has a chance to start anew, with a cool new flag, Factbook, and future. :)

Squirming Squirrely,

Cascadia

I like, but the coat of arms is a bit...empty. I'd refit your old Coat of Arms so the shield displays the new flag, or something like it.

Syrixia:
I like, but the coat of arms is a bit...empty. I'd refit your old Coat of Arms so the shield displays the new flag, or something like it.
I might put it on the old CoA and make it the same color as the flag.

Sytarenne:
Cascadia:
What does the tree in your flags and CoA mean? Is it just for decoration?
The lone-standing Douglas Fir, the tree represented on our Flag and CoA, symbolizes endurance, defiance, and resilience. It is a symbol for the natural beauty of Cascadia.

This thread hasn't been posted in nearly three weeks. Try not to post in threads that are older than a couple of days without good reason. It keeps the forum topics new and relevant on the index and active topics page. Thanks ;)

Back