CLOSED: June, 2015 Election for NPTO Chair

RPI

TNPer
npto.png

Voting in the June 2015 election for chairperson is now open. You may vote for any of the candidates, or you may abstain. The candidates and their respective nations are as follows:

Meghan Trainor - Cascadia
Chester Kray - Cronaal
Senso Kyoki - New Sekai
Siegfried Megide - Kannex

Voting will last four days from this post. You may only vote by a post in this thread, or by sending your ballot to me [RPI]. All private votes will be announced here. Ambiguous votes will be discounted; please be clear whom you are voting for with your ballot, and refrain from adding additional commentary.

Yes, and we have a winner. But the winner is by one vote and I don't find that extremely representational. I say Cronaal and Cascadia have some kind of contest to decide who gets the seat.

Syrixia:
Yes, and we have a winner. But the winner is by one vote and I don't find that extremely representational. I say Cronaal and Cascadia have some kind of contest to decide who gets the seat.
Maybe.

I have to say, the capital of Cronaal is destroyed but Chester can lead some resistance, idk.

Syrixia:
Cas, what do you think?
My capital is fully operational.

I am really glad to see so many votes for me, which I did not really suspect. If Cronaal is okay with it, I would be fine with contesting for the seat.

What do you suggest the contest be? :evil:

I think Cascadia should win.

My nation doesn't exist at current time, it's been annexed by several forced and has no government besides Chester. I also wouldn't be able to be chair in the first place, I don't think like Bootsie and would be too rash.

Cronaal:
I think Cascadia should win.

My nation doesn't exist at current time, it's been annexed by several forced and has no government besides Chester. I also wouldn't be able to be chair in the first place, I don't think like Bootsie and would be too rash.
Sorry to hear you are withdrawing from the contest. I guess that settles it. Anyway, either of us would have been fine canadates if it weren't for that dilemma.

Congrats then, Cas!

But on one condition...please don't joke around. No references to the Bass, mobile lips, etc. You have been elected to serve as leader for a prestigious organization. Do not play around with your new power.

I'll be watching.

Closely.

Syrixia:
Congrats then, Cas!

But on one condition...please don't joke around. No references to the Bass, mobile lips, etc. You have been elected to serve as leader for a prestigious organization. Do not play around with your new power.

I'll be watching.

Closely.
You should expect no such activity from me. As hard as it will be for me, I will fulfill my duties respectfully.

Your newly-serious serious Chairwoman,

Meagan T.

Cascadia:
Syrixia:
Congrats then, Cas!

I'll be watching.

Closely.
You should expect no such activity from me. As hard as it will be for me, I will fulfill my duties respectfully.

Cascadia
ftfy

Thank you. I look forward to working with you, and hopefully will continue to when I run for reelection in July.

You can't run, XD. Your nation is divided between North and South, and NPTO representation has not been discussed yet.

Well then you may be able to run if all that's set up.

Still, I've got you beat. I have experience. But, I do love a good race. Good luck to you next month.

Cronaal:
Cascadia:
Syrixia:
Congrats then, Cas!

I'll be watching.

Closely.

Cascadia
ftfy
You're making this very hard.

Um...no offense Syrixia, but you aren't the election commissioner. RPI? What do you say to this?

Sorry, I've been busy working on other things. Here are the results:
Candidates [c]Chester Kray - Cronaal[c]Senso Kyoki - New Sekai[c]Sigfried Megide - Kannex[c]Meghan Trainor - Cascadia[c] Votes [c]5[c]1[c]1[c]6[c] Winner? [c]No[c]No[c]No[c] Yes
I hereby declare that Ms. Meghan Trainor of Cascadia has been duly elected to serve as the NPTO chairperson. Congratulations! I'll see to it that you receive moderator abilties over this forum.

Cascadia:
Cronaal:
Cascadia:
Syrixia:
Congrats then, Cas!

I'll be watching.

Closely.

Cascadia
ftfy
You're making this very hard.
I changed Chairman to Chairwoman if you mean you can't find what I fixed.

Now then. The war is over, here's to a new NPTO!

PSploxvoteformeinjulyandigigeyoufreecookiesandaccesstothepowerofthedarkside

Back