Osana Softworks

Princess Lustre Dawn
@LustreDawnEC
h0xDKaM.png

Our nation is deeply concerned by the construction of Island 35 as many fear this could bring hostility to our lovely continent. Your voices are heard. We are looking at ways to ensure a peaceful resolution. #Fuss #FussOUT #ABetterWay

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
764,208 ~ 1,010,256

RpWRj5I.png

Hesskin Imperial News Network
@HINN
h0xDKaM.png

It has been officially announced that the Empress is Pregnant again! This will be the third child of the Emperor and Empress.
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
53,554 ~ 24,645

RpWRj5I.png

Phelip Sardan #ChangeForVivanco
@PhelipSardan_CfV
h0xDKaM.png

The government's mission is NOT to appeal to the northern nationalists! Vivanco and the vivanquians come FIRST! #ResignFortunez #ElectionsNOW

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3.025 ~ 5.245

RpWRj5I.png

Civil Defence
@Civil Defence Ministry
h0xDKaM.png

Citizens of Bayyah Na Tyrooz, the capital is under military attack and emergency protocols are in effect, stay in your homes or if safe to do so make your way to the nearest protection shelter. #HASHTAG

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4000 ~ 500

RpWRj5I.png

Diego II
@HHH
h0xDKaM.png

Congratulations to the greatest of all time, @Alexis, on winning his sixth CEFA Goldener Ball. A true Hightonian hero. #GoldenerBall

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
14,745 ~ 29,799

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Heimaskrifstofa
@prydansheimaskrifstofa
h0xDKaM.png

After much consideration it is the judgment of the Home Office of the Kingdom of Prydania that members of the Silean New Democratic Frontiers party are to be denied entry into Prydania. It is the opinion of the Home Office that the NDF as an organization represents a potential threat to the peace, order, and stability of the realm. Read the full statement here:
https://www.ríki.pr/ríkisstjórn/samtök/heimaskrifstofa/NDF-bann

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

409 ~ 517
RpWRj5I.png

Dudov Diesel
@EDD
h0xDKaM.png

A closer game was never had! All the best to our fellows in The Sarazed Sentinels. Been a exhilarating week at FESRoRCL 2019. Glory or death! #TheRift #NextYear

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
12,577 ~ 1,889

RpWRj5I.png

Jakob Fassnacht
@J.fassnacht20484
h0xDKaM.png

I think I just about survived the first Wednesday without Champions Cup. How many more weeks until February? :’(

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1 ~ 3

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Lucan Na Vandah
@Messarah Church of Astragon
h0xDKaM.png

I am praying for the safety and wellbeing of all Astragonese citizens trapped in Bayyah Na Tyrooz, May our lady Messiah Josana watch over you all and keep you safe! #JOSANASAVEUS

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4000 ~ 3000

RpWRj5I.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Madeline Ellison, PM
@MEllison
h0xDKaM.png

I couldn't board my plane yesterday because my passport was marked as invalid. I found out why today. I'm not amused.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
16 ~ 1309

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Annika Winterbach
@Winterbach2020
h0xDKaM.png

Under a Winterbach Presidency, I will ensure that North Vaasa is integrated swiftly. The Vaasan people deserve to use their right of deft determination to be free from tyranny! #Annika2020

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

Senator Larius of Nerella
@SenLariusOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

Tomorrow I plan on introducing a bill to schedule a referendum to disband the Ilian Assembly and make the Senate Directly elected. #FiscalResonsibily #IliaTogether #Political

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
960 ~ 1,415

RpWRj5I.png

Highton and Aleman News
@HAN
h0xDKaM.png

Lucie Marquette announced today her resignation as Highton's ambassador to the Pan-Gotic Union following her controversial defeat in the alliance's chancellorship election.

"I have lost faith in the PGU to hold civil debate and as such I have chosen to no longer waste my time in Cosonia".

The President is expected to announce a replacement in the coming days.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
77 ~ 829

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Suqtan Foreign Affairs
@SQYFA
h0xDKaM.png

We're making it official, Suqtantinsuyu no longer recognises the Democratic Districts of Midir as a legitimate state! We see them as simply a breakaway province of McMasterdonia #UnrecogniseMidir

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
120 ~ 586

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
President Roman
@BigBernard
h0xDKaM.png

Not intending to be offensive, but this nation of “Suqtantinsuyu,” is it relevant? I have never seen it do anything relevant on the world stage. #WhoAreYou?

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
32,000 ~ 58,000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019

Sabhrain I
@Imperial.Govt.Astr
h0xDKaM.png

I commend Goyanes on their sentencing of corrupt agents who shame my motherland with their perfidy If the Goyanean government ever grows tired of feeding and housing these vile wastes of flesh and blood do let me know, we have a more permanent solution in mind for the corrupt.#No Mercy for Traitors!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5000 ~ =3000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Highton Football Association Mercanti
@HFA_mrc
h0xDKaM.png

Landed in Iraelia for #KokosinIteria2020! The first match of the tour will be against Hessunland on Wednesday, followed by Iraelia on Tuesday (both at VinGenti Stadium), and finishing the following Saturday against Skanda at Kuhe'nai Stadium!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
266 ~ 1,322

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Salveo Faci burner account @TotallyNotPredice

h0xDKaM.png

Despite the constant negative press coverage covfefe

~ FAVORITES 69 ~ 420
RpWRj5I.png

Annika Winterbach
@Winterbach2020
h0xDKaM.png

We must support the Rixion people of North Vaasa in this dark time and ensure that the desires of the people there are heard! #LiebeHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
75.9k ~ 829.2k
RpWRj5I.png

Emilia Grünesfeld
@EGruenesfeld
h0xDKaM.png

We do not need to invade North Vaasa as Ms Winterbach has proposed, instead we must encourage Ereion to allow a free and open referendum be held! #LiebeHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
48k ~ 720k
RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Victor Jones
@therealVJ
h0xDKaM.png

It has happened! A 31-6 massacre put together by #1 @obufootball over @mufootball has placed them into the semifinals against @astatefb!! One more game until the Oclusi National Championship and then the International Bowl! #GOBUCKEYES #dubszn #Chase4Natty

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
10,000 ~ 5,000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
King Jadzia III
@StzurmKrolja
h0xDKaM.png

To hear of the bombings in Karthied has left me shook. If a place as peaceful as Esplandia can be struck by terror, than what hope do we have? My prayers are with the people of Esplandia and the Vestrugat.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
254 ~ 773
RpWRj5I.png

Princess Lustre Dawn
@LustreDawnEC
h0xDKaM.png

Very proud of ESA's progress on Project Phoenix! One small hop for Grasshopper, one giant leap for all of Eras. #Liftoff

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
76,042 ~ 125,452

RpWRj5I.png

Kalety Society of Kupcy
@KupcySociety
h0xDKaM.png

We are happy to announce that, as of today, following the signing of the Comprehensive Trade Agreement between the Empire and Sutherland, the Society will be embarking on an outreach program of its own in Sutherland.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
202,368 ~ 463,173

RpWRj5I.png
Kalety Society of Kupcy
@KupcySociety
h0xDKaM.png

We are investing in the country's education sector, especially higher education, and will be opening branches in the country, as well as aiding in the opening of new universities and think tanks in the Scholastic and Archcentre regions in cooperation with Sutherland's educational systems, the Scholastic Academy of Sutherland, the Ecclesiastical Province of Archcentre, etc.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
164,374 ~ 398,283

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyaVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire offers its sincerest congratulations to our Hightonian allies for the successful reincorporation of North Vaasa into its sovereign territory. Unlawful authorities refused to respect the democratic will of the people of North Vaasa, but today said people have received the justice they deserve.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,693 ~ 6,385

RpWRj5I.png

Lorenzo Palacios
@LPal32
h0xDKaM.png

I think in light of recent events, it's clear it's time for Plembobria to become a republic. The monarchy serves no purpose in the modern state. #VivaLaRepublica

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
23 ~ 234

RpWRj5I.png

HightonSport
@HANSport
h0xDKaM.png

Remarkeable; Atta Hureg with more late heroics for #AachenSV as they stun #PHX 1-0 to stay in the top four places in the #HPL and well in the hunt for a Champions Cup berth in 2020/21.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
46 ~ 1,428

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Tlaakatland Central News
@TCN
h0xDKaM.png

Conditions continue to deteriorate in Tlaakatland, as rural militias begin to threaten Malorian plantations in the region. More on this story as it unfolds. #Develiping

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
53,690 ~ 108,722

RpWRj5I.png

arno sven kviirynen
@arnandrensk051288332
h0xDKaM.png

@ensarberovic yuo r so stinke.... stimk y duck idiot premier.... vuoggsia idiot ducrijeka smell from border.... no duck in andrensk!! stup id duckrijeka + smell priemirer vuoggsia = worst country on erase..... SMELLY DUCK S GET OUT OF ANDRENSK CAN SMELL FROK OVER BORDER!!! GIVE VAKC CLAY 1987 WORSTE YEAR ON ERASS KNULLSSANA DÜ VUOGGSIA idiot STIMKE ALL THE WAY FROM KALLMÖ.......!

#andrensk #stinkduck #ducrijeka

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1.6k ~ 2.9k

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Maria II @LaReinaMaria
h0xDKaM.png

One week from Plembobria Day! The day we celebrate our independence from #McMasterdonia and the union of our Kingdom. This year will be very special! The reconstruction of Rethel Palace is finally finished and the royal family will be moving back in. The ceremony will be open to the public!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 765 ~ 646
RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Back