Osana Softworks

Princess Elizabeth @XenPrincessElizabeth
n8SkKrC.png
Hey @Chester4NPTO, we should assemble a peace coalition between our two nations, don't you think? In the mean time, let's get #WorldPeace trending! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 787,261 ~ 217,512
rrfm.png

Xentherida:
Princess Elizabeth @XenPrincessElizabeth
n8SkKrC.png
Hey @Chester4NPTO, we should assemble a peace coalition between our two nations, don't you think? In the mean time, let's get #WorldPeace trending! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 787,261 ~ 217,512
rrfm.png
Chester Kray @Chester4NPTO
n8SkKrC.png
I would totally suggest this to Parliament but the Queen's been getting more and more 'violent' since Eden's death, sorry. I feel she'll support Helmebaine and join the war :/ #Dissapointed RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 312 ~ 421
rrfm.png

Leah Charles @LeahMCharles
n8SkKrC.png
A peace coalition sounds good right now. I have Akerman in my ear saying, "War! War! War!" #WorldPeace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2598 ~ 5367
rrfm.png

SydneyBriggs @PlembobrianPM
n8SkKrC.png
Plembobria will NOT be joining the Helmabine alliance. We're not entering a pact with a Syrixia-dominated group of war-mongering nations. #BetterOnOurOwn RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 986,455 ~ 1,456,454
rrfm.png

Alfred Nursson @PMNursson
n8SkKrC.png
After a brief discussion in Parliament, Syrixia has decided to attempt to stop this conflict. While we commend Rhuvanland for standing up to Nebula, we can tell this will soon erupt into a greater war and will not be risking this. Syrixia will remain neutral and help the NPTO Peacekeeping Forces prevent the escalation of this war. #SyrixianDecision #NPTOPF RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8,924,863 ~ 5,783,621
rrfm.png

Mikita Nowe @MikitaNowe
n8SkKrC.png
The Guslant Cabinet has been evacuated from Pigletville, and is en route to their bunker. In their absence, as Governor of Pigletville, I will be representing the King in any diplomatic visits or conferences, and in business that requires immediate physical action. All decisions, however, will be sent to me from his bunker. #WarIsReal #Peace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1542 ~ 4367
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Oh no, oh, oh no. Diana's sending a DoC on both Nebula and Rhuvanland, what is this mess! #Scared RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 23 ~ 24
rrfm.png

Shaw Atlas @Shawrixia
n8SkKrC.png
What. The. F@#$. Mr. Kray, if you'd like, you're welcome for a temporary visit in Syrixia. I'm starting Her Majesty's mind is going... #CronaalBetrayal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2057 ~ 1406
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@Shawrixia Thanks for the offer, I might. I'm currently at the NPTO HQ, keeping the Guslants from trying to take action against Cronaal at the moment. I don't want to know what Diana would do to me if she got to me after seeing what I've been saying! #ScaredOuttaMind RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 243 ~ 638
rrfm.png

Shaw Atlas @Shawrixia
n8SkKrC.png
Good luck, my friend. From what I hear every official in Guslantis except for the Acting Head of State herself is pro-war. We're currently in a conference together along with the Wolvish Khan concerning the war. I've sent out an executive order as Deputy Chairman to call in extra security incase anything goes wrong. I also called in a waiter service incase you get hungry at any time. #EnjoyYourStay #NPTO RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 195 ~ 48
rrfm.png

Landebert Beckett Edric @LBEdric
n8SkKrC.png
In a surprising twist, Scian voted for Cascadia to join the alliance. #Faibuaizu RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4920 ~ 1041
rrfm.png

Ethan Archer @PM_Archer
n8SkKrC.png
Very surprising twist, indeed, @LBEdric. NPTO Chairperson elections are close to ending, and it looks like #Cascadia is just one two votes away!
#Faibuaizu #NPTO
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES
rrfm.png

Chester Kray @Kray4NPTO
n8SkKrC.png
May not be the time but others are campaigning! @PM_Archer The elections are coming to a close very soon, so vote me not their celebrity figurehead. #NPTO #Chester4NPTO #SelfPlug #KrayKrayQueen RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 274 ~ 389
rrfm.png

Diana Wrokford @CronaalQueen
n8SkKrC.png
I will not stand for this tyranny, this abuse and this barbaric behaviour. #WarOnTNP RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1 ~ 3
rrfm.png

Auel Vist @TheVistOfSyrixia
n8SkKrC.png
And now Cronaal's officially gone off the edge. Let's knock some sense into 'em. For peace's sake. Hell, for EVERYTHING'S sake. #CronaalCrazy

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
24,935,284 ~ 22,863,956

rrfm.png

Chester Kray @Kray4NPTO
n8SkKrC.png
[color=#15769]@TheVistofSyrixia[/color] I know some stuff that might help, IM me asap. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 0 ~ 0
rrfm.png

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
We are withdrawing most of our ships from the south on order to protect against the possibility of an invasion of Cronaal. It is my hope that after Cronaal is neutralized, a peace agreement can be reached. #PeaceInOurTime RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,672 ~ 4,978
rrfm.png

ChesterKray @Kray4NPTO
n8SkKrC.png
Ohmygodwtf! I just got shot at in the NPTO HQ, I think Diana is after me! #QueensGuard RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 948 ~ 1693
rrfm.png

Cronaal Insider @CronaalInsider
n8SkKrC.png
Oh my god. I think I just saw a bomb detonate out near Smithworks, I don't dare to think what just happened!#War! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 48,092 ~ 57,186
rrfm.png

Shaw Atlas @Shawrixia
n8SkKrC.png
I have NPTO guards coming now. Those are most likely royal troops working for the Mad Queen. #MadQueen RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10 ~ 2
rrfm.png

Cronaal Insider @CronaalInsider
n8SkKrC.png
It's confirmed. Smithworks has been destroyed with nuclear weaponry, we pray to those who've died. #RIPCronaal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 123,003 ~ 159,378
rrfm.png

Sebt II @SebtDos
n8SkKrC.png
#@GenAkerman @GenScottsfield @TheVistOfSyrixia Brought a bottle of mead with me from my father-in-laws cantina in San Antilles, house-brewed, finest in Wolfsea. I invite you all to share a glass aboard the Hyperion when the war is over. #HonouredAllies #ToTheFallen RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 514 ~ 1,504,918
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
I'll be coming, but remember, we still have Nebula to worry about. Still, though, once they're taken care of, I'll be bringing some world famous Balamb Rum! #BottomsUP!

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
1965 ~ 586

rrfm.png

Xentheridan Prime Minister Harald Blomstedt @HaraldBlomstedt
n8SkKrC.png
A moment's silence is to be held nationwide in Xentherida tomorrow, to mourn the loss of those who died in the atomic blast in Smithworks. To @Kray4NPTO, whose entire family perished, among others who have lost someone, we offer our commiserations and sympathy.#ToTheFallen#RIPCronaal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,924,182 ~ 129,123
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Alfred Nursson @SyrixianPM
n8SkKrC.png
Syrixia will gladly join Xentherida in the moment of silence. We pray for those impacted by the Queen's insanity. #RememberSmithworks

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
25,964,932 ~ 23,867,895

rrfm.png

Diana Wrokford @CronaalQueen
n8SkKrC.png
I don't know who's phone this is but we need help, the city is collapsing around us! HELP! #NotThisUser RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 0 ~ 0
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@CronaalQueenHow did you survive the nuke? We're already sending in a search and rescue team, armed with literally millions of Potassium Iodine and DBIBB (anti-rad) tablets and rad suits. We're hoping to find survivors. Keep calm, and don't go outside unless you see us. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 21,186 ~ 43,455
rrfm.png

Last edited:
n8SkKrC.png
At least those survivors are not the queen herself. #LOL

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
105 ~ 53

rrfm.png

Prime Minister Sydney Briggs @PlembobrianPM
n8SkKrC.png
The tragedy in Cronaal bears heavily on all of our hearts. The Opposition Leader and I will be attending a vigil outside Rethel Palace tonight in honor of those who perished, and those who are forced to suffer the effects of this horrible occasion. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,696,599 ~ 2,369,653
rrfm.png

(OOC: Let's not. A lot of negotioations have to happen before Cronaal can just magically be re-united. We can't make everything happen at once.)

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
The Nebulan military has officially transferred power in North Cronaal to the new provisional government there under Charles Wilford.#PeaceInOurTime RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 9,459 ~ 4,456
rrfm.png

Meghan Trainor @Meghan_Trainor
n8SkKrC.png
I am happy to announce that I have been elected the Chairperson of the NPTO.
#NPTO #Casadia
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 7,687 ~ 5,389
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@Meghan_Trainor Just as long as you don't sing, we'll get along. #BanTheBass! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 175,126 ~ 82,187
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Princess Andrea Fan Club @SarzarFanClub
n8SkKrC.png
@AdamReitano @Meghan_TrainorNo, save the bass! the Booty is key to all! Just like our #Booty-ful Princess Consort!

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 502,988 ~ 992,100
rrfm.png

Back