Osana Softworks

Preston Milton
@PrestonMilton
h0xDKaM.png

I am extremely disappointed in the Callisean government due to the passing of the "Comprehensive Fair Trade Act of 2018." I believe that tariffs can cause unneeded damage to the nation applying the tariffs and also damages relations between nations that could have worked together to work out any existing issues. I am personally calling on Mr. Aubert to do all that's in his power to repeal said act. I believe that it would be best for all nations involved, especially considering how the act has already hurt Callise's stock market.#FreeTrade

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
267,125 ~ 1,845,265

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Lalu Bhagwal
@BhagwalShravasti
h0xDKaM.png

Very good to see that nations are fighting back against damaging Callisean tariffs, but I cannot help but be amused by the rather eccentric response of some Malorians. Tl;dr? Continentals at it again... #CalliseTariffs

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
54,175 ~ 9,064

RpWRj5I.png

Typhoon Security Consulting
@TyphoonSec
h0xDKaM.png

Our surveillance and Image Intelligence equipment is the best in Norsia. Our high definition CCTV solution is already producing amazing results for the city of Trieva! #OperationMarketKnight #LawandOrder

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
526 ~ 372

RpWRj5I.png

Bhavdin
@Bhavdin
h0xDKaM.png

Imagine 82% of your country dislikes the Empire
but your own country is an international pariah

This post was made by #SamraajyaGang

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,063 ~ 877

RpWRj5I.png

Agastya Yamesh
@AgastyaYameshOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

I hear Iraelia and Iraelians are not well liked in Ninhundland. Ninhundland not too long ago had a PM that advocated that those of the Shaddaist faith and Yihuddi decent were inferior. And it's attitudes such as this that make Ninhundland a pariah state on the world stage. Attitudes in Ninhundland will only change if its leadership cares about change, but even the post-Huhrmann regime seems content to stroke anti-Yihuddi sentiment for its own morally bankrupt goals.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,394 ~ 947

RpWRj5I.png

Sven Norddahl
@SNorddahl1298
h0xDKaM.png

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU EVEN USE IT #DISGUSTING #DAMNSYRIXIANS

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
235 ~ 87

RpWRj5I.png

Gotisch Heiden Partei
@Goticschheidenpartei
h0xDKaM.png

I know right, they think we can all fall for it but that will never happen. (Remember, no more than 300 characters) #Syrixians

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
42,493 ~ 21,393

RpWRj5I.png

Lothar Dahlin
@dahlin
h0xDKaM.png

Ninhundland, a morally bankrupt international pariah, was just admitted to the SHN. Why is @verbøndsrad doing nothing?

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,158,286 ~ 2,063,185

RpWRj5I.png

Karl Pavlov/LeaderofKardonyszalv
@TheActualKardonyszlav
h0xDKaM.png

Well, time to release the MK 2 ration. Hopefully, it won't cause an Influenza outbreak like last time. #FoodCrisis

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
20 ~ 0

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
The Blue Truth
@informedandarmed
h0xDKaM.png

New study confirmed over 810 INNOCENT Kanadian citizens have been killed by police brutality during peaceful protests in the last 3 years. That's not including the injuries, which range much higher. When will the oppression of the people stop?! #Democracy #DownWithCrown #PoliceViolence

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,123 ~ 5,310

RpWRj5I.png

Empress Grace Severyn-Kanad
@empressgracie
h0xDKaM.png

@informedandarmed No, this is... wrong. The study confirms ~700 have been killed, about half of those because of fighting between extremists like you on the streets, with no police intervention, in what're definitely not peaceful protests. Our police work as hard as they can to keep these clashes without casualties, (Part 1 of 2)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
8,192 ~ 62,103
RpWRj5I.png

Empress Grace Severyn-Kanad
@empressgracie
h0xDKaM.png

(Part 2 of 2) but unfortunately, with the intensity of these riots, force is sometimes needed. This doesn't even mention the near 80 brave police officers who have lost their lives protecting the Kanadian people from the violence of the riots. For a 'news source' that claims to be fighting for the people, you are awfully anti-Kanadian. #Shame

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
8,192 ~ 62,103

RpWRj5I.png

Lena Kowalczyk
@simplylena
h0xDKaM.png

Was walking in Kasi and I saw this street performer; swear to God he was the SPITTING IMAGE of Dobrowski. It was kinda funny. :P #Weird

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7 ~ 3

RpWRj5I.png

Pieter Vaar
@PVaar01
h0xDKaM.png

Lotte Jensen talks real fucking big and preaches that moderates will solve our problems when the country's been run by them for 21 years, just under another name. Contrarian much? #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
286 ~ 79

RpWRj5I.png

Johanna Geiger
@jogie_
h0xDKaM.png

Nationalism is rising around the world. This is the same ideology that spawned the Imperyk, who barbarically invaded our country not even a century ago. Are we ready to stab those who fought and died for Valland in the back and abandon our confederation to demagoguery and lies? #NeverHellstrand #StopHellstrand

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
153 ~ 47

RpWRj5I.png

Gerda Nensen
@vnflut
h0xDKaM.png

@jogie_ You're making a false equivalency. Fascism does utilize nationalism but nationalism does not utilize fascism. They are not one and the same. To say fascism abuses nationalism would be an understatement. To say you have committed a logical fallacy would also be an understatement. By defying facts and logic and appealing to emotion to cover your logical gaps you've committed two.

Think before you post. #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
399 ~ 124

RpWRj5I.png

Markus Bosma
@bosmos
h0xDKaM.png

The Messianist Democrats were against the PGU's Ajovulka referendum. Now Jensen's saying they fully support it. What kind of hypocritical contrarian shit is this? I'll tell you: they're trying to pander to Kjeld Svane, probably for under the counter campaign funds, for all we know. #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
607 ~ 235

RpWRj5I.png

Chandravishwa Maurya
@PMO Krevt
h0xDKaM.png

The Government Looks forward to Make new Defense Partners in Kian and whole Of Eras. A New Transfer Of Technology Deal for 160 Multi Role Aircrafts will be soon put forward and we expect to see a good number of applicants for the Deal. Moreover Lets make Defense Ties stronger.
#KrevtInNeedFriendIndeed

REFLUTTS ~700,000
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ 120,000NUMBER OF FAVORITES ~ 730,000

RpWRj5I.png

Milo Kolyev
@KDFResistanceRadio
h0xDKaM.png

Hey. Hey. Hey. Kardonyszlav has its first non-government radio station. Finally, an idiot like myself can actually say funny crap without being shot for producing anti-government "propaganda." This war may be hell, but the result will be great. #KDF

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,500 ~ 1,000

RpWRj5I.png

Artje Vaktsson
@vakko17
h0xDKaM.png

People gotta calm down these days. The Feds aren't gonna win- they're abysmally low compared to other parties in the polls. They're a fringe and have always been a fringe, whatever message they preach. Valland does not want them #NeverHellstrand

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
76 ~ 21

RpWRj5I.png

Milo Kolyev
@KDFResistance Radio
h0xDKaM.png

I'm not saying that the current government is terrible, I'm just saying that people need to rise up and combat the current dictatorial regime... #ResistanceRadio

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
23 ~ 100

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Gert Einarsson
@wiirt47
h0xDKaM.png

Those #NeverHellstrand people are so obtuse it hurts. The BSV and MD and their supporters are all so consumed by 'Tubby Man Bad' that they don't see the obvious path forward for our country. #SVON #TubbyManBad #TubbyManGood

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1376 ~ 458

RpWRj5I.png

Eleni Reme
@Pelion_Mom
h0xDKaM.png

We haven't given up, She's still out there! Pelion and Norsia owe it to her! Rally to the Wildlife Center! #WeRemember #FindLiseAbilgaard

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,152 ~ 724

RpWRj5I.png

Tord Verhoven
@tordur_v
h0xDKaM.png

We must all come together as one, as true epic gamers, to send Jorn our energy for Hellstrand #SVON #TubbyManGood

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
725 ~ 298

RpWRj5I.png

Fíorscoth Ulfar von Falkenstein
@Fíorscoth_Ulstome
h0xDKaM.png

As we enter into a possibly historic moment for our nation, with the upcoming referendum I would like for everyone, on both sides, regardless of whether they won or lost to come together to make Ulstome stronger, to not fight and bicker like children because they lost. I would also like to wish everyone who is participating in the debates and discourse the best of luck, so that they may argue their point of view strongly and understand the others. #Unity#Referendum#Letsallgetalong#don'tfight

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,456,891 ~ 3,678,901

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

The inaction of the Federal Government on the issue of Ajovulka is mind boggling! The PGU has no right to stick its grubby, meaty little fingers into (1/4)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7,928,163 ~ 3,827,295

RpWRj5I.png
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

a centuries-old dispute! Kjeld Svane is only seeking to increase the influence of supranational, globalist organizations over the sovereignty of its (2/4)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7,173,284 ~ 3,283,164

RpWRj5I.png
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

members, as well as his own personal political influence. In the process he is also escalating the tensions and causing divisions between PGU members! Stooges like him must leave Goyanes and Andrenne to their business; this has to stop! (3/4)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,747,162 ~ 2,948,274

RpWRj5I.png
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Why is the Federal Government doing nothing about it? Anders Meyer has been completely silent. This is not neutrality, it is complacency! Very sad, must change! (4/4)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,172,947 ~ 2,573,294

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

For someone as flagrantly nationalistic as you, @realMarkHellstrand, this seems quite contrarian, wouldn't you agree? What does Ajovulka have to do with the well-being of our country? Practice what you preach, liar. #NeverHellstrand #StopHellstrand

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
174,849 ~ 62,928

RpWRj5I.png

Brent Fauchern
@BrentFauchernofficial
h0xDKaM.png

While you @realMarkHallstrand criticize the PGU for their involvement in the Ajovulka dispute, you fail to realize that the Vallish Government themselves aren’t. What exactly can your country’s Government even say or do when the issue is on the other end of the continent. It’s like saying my Government should do something that doesn’t affect us nor would mean anything to the Governments of the PGU, Goyanes, or Andrenne. #Ajovolken

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
8,539,392 ~ 5,392,930

RpWRj5I.png

Yngvë Selmrssun
@yngve.selmrssun
h0xDKaM.png

@MBergensten @realMarkHellstrand How can you both claim to be pro-democracy when both of you refuse to support the people of Ajóvulką, who have long desired independence. This is blatant promotion of neo-imperialism! #LiberateAjovulka #Imperialism

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
25,678 ~ 84,939

RpWRj5I.png

Helmut Schöper
@Helmut.Schoeper
h0xDKaM.png

The rich resources of the Aerthi Sea will prove to be great for the Ninhundish economy. With all this dispute over Ajovulka, we have been extremely lucky that potential rivals have been distracted. New oil rigs will be built in the sea and Ninhundland will have a stronghold in maritime resources. #Oilrig #FindersKeepers #AreathiSea #Sterkersieg

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,372,049 ~ 3,473,483

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

@Helmut.Schoeper, blatant and flagrant neo-imperialism aside, I believe it's spelled "Aeraethi". #Ninhundland #DumpBrent

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,927 ~ 2,028

RpWRj5I.png

Jayesh Prabhakar
@Jayflutts
h0xDKaM.png

I didnt expected Ninhundlandish people think this way...leaving that F imperialism aside, Lets Educate the Ninhundland with some Mercanti Baby!#DumpBrent

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
829,000 ~ 23,000

RpWRj5I.png

Hemlut Schöper
@Helmut.Schoeper
h0xDKaM.png

@MBergensten What is it to you that our Government extracts resources that we found? Or is it just because of the way I spelled “Aeraethi”?

@Jayflutts Interesting choices of words in the first sentence but I don’t believe it is grammatically correct! Also what’s with the #DumpBrent?

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,487,483 ~ 2,292,582

RpWRj5I.png

Ken Lorge
@KLorgeUtenriks
h0xDKaM.png

@Helmut.Schoeper The fact that you believe that the Ajovulka debate has "distracted" Goyanes and Andrenne from Ninhundland's antics just proves that Ninhundish education is the worst on this Eras. Not only are you utterly uneducated on any current events, you can't even spell Araethi Sea.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
145,133 ~ 521,283

RpWRj5I.png

Johnson Bright
@MidlandRepesentative
h0xDKaM.png

While I can see how the Ajovulkan situation is extremely touchy and can put people on edge, I do not think that we should argue, the nations of Eras should come together for the greater good. On top of that, nobody should exploit this situation for economic greed. I am extremely disappointed in everyone involved.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
98,531 ~ 158,921

RpWRj5I.png

Lotte Jensen
@LotteJensen
h0xDKaM.png

@realMarkHellstrand is all talk. If yesterday's debates have shown us anything, it's that he is unqualified to be the leader of even the fringe party he presides over. He and his party will do nothing but go back on their promises, deregulate the big banks, and drive Valland into the ground. That's not what we need after years of stagnation.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,283,958 ~ 1,984,365

RpWRj5I.png

Narendra Joshi
@PrjAtyadhikTeevra
h0xDKaM.png

The Development team of Atyadhikteevra Supersonic car is working day and night vigorously to present to the Eras ,Krevt's very first super sonic car that will break the sound barrier with a outstanding speed of 800 mph! #ErasNewMilestone #AutomobileRevolution

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

780,000 ~ 1,200,000

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Surlabh Mahesh
@SurMahesh
h0xDKaM.png

Today, My Childhood dream has come to a new hope that it'll become a new Reality! All the best to Atyadhikteevra Team and we Krevtis hope that you'll soon set a new milestone in Eras by making Krevt's first Supersonic car! #ErasNewMilestone #AutomobileRevolution

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

980,000 ~ 3,990,000

RpWRj5I.png

Back