Osana Softworks

Jörg Henneburg @JoergHenneburg
n8SkKrC.png
Ich danke euch alle für eure Unterstützung! Die Demokratie nochmals siegt! Als euer neuer Reichskanzler, verspreche ich, um Frieden und Wohlstand dem Reich wieder zu bringen. #FriedenundWohlstand #Gottmituns RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1.092.839 ~ 234.122
rrfm.png

Maria Cruthe @ThatAnolaGirl
n8SkKrC.png
They're finally moving that meteor-thing out of Puerto Vitora, now I can do my OOTDs without suited men hassling me. #Obnoxious RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8396 ~ 7238
rrfm.png

Manhatt Post @ManhattPost
n8SkKrC.png
Chancellor Jörg Henneburg plans to introduce several legislation in his first 100 days in office, including expanded children's health care, allowing gays to serve openly in the military, and higher taxes for the wealthy.#Democraticgov #Henneburg RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 37344 ~ 9065
rrfm.png

HM King Tozian @KingTozianOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
@PlembobrianCommons, make me a unity government, will you? RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,489,451 ~ 3,298,423
rrfm.png

SI Vas Punk @SI-VAS
n8SkKrC.png
Puppetwanking is now the top selling album by Academy City's favorite indie band "That's Numberwang!"

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
18,724,384 ~ 3,119,663

rrfm.png

The Balamb Chronicle @TheBalambChronicle
n8SkKrC.png
Parliament and the Cabinet are heavily considering restructuring the military, currently in the traditional Imperial style of military organization, into a more modern and innovative one, known as State Assault Federal Forces, or SAFF. #Restructuring #Effective

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
24,043 ~ 64,834

rrfm.png

HM King Tozian @KingTozianOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
@TheBalambChronicle, State ASSAULT? that is a rather aggressive name for a military. I recommend, a more benign name, such as The Butterfly Brigade, the official name of the our special forces team. #Lame RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 9,489,484 ~ 10,297,155
rrfm.png

Alicia Burns @BurnsItUp
n8SkKrC.png
@PNPWonderBoy Roses are red, violets are blue, you're pretty awkward, but I am too! I <3 you, Alec! #AwkwardPoetry RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6 ~ 14
rrfm.png

Alec Durand @PNPWonderBoy
n8SkKrC.png
@BurnsItUp, I'm going to be in Rethel for a bit. Politics, you know. I will see you soon! #Memento Mori RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3 ~ 7

RoanneJoanne @RoJo
n8SkKrC.png
There's dead fish everywhere and I see lots of smoke in the distance! #wtf RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2 ~ 1
rrfm.png

Rosemary Whent @DuchyofCapricornia
n8SkKrC.png
The Queen's embarrassing international blunders will continue indefinitely without decisive action. Her Majesties government is being propped up by foreign regimes, the International Community must stop supporting immoral and blasphemous regimes #notinmyname #commanderinthief RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 325,999 ~ 102,399
rrfm.png

Liza Kipling @LabGrrl3729
n8SkKrC.png
Blasphemy is a victimless crime. #NoGodsNoDoctrine #ScienceFirst #Think RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 267 ~ 129
rrfm.png

Rosemary Whent @DuchyofCapricornia
n8SkKrC.png
@LabGrrl3729: science is irrelevant on this matter. The Queen is the head of our holy church and during that tenure has robbed her people and murdered her citizens in violation of state and religious law.#Thereignofterror RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2400 ~ 19,325
rrfm.png

Alfred Nursson @SyrixianPM
n8SkKrC.png
I will say, @DuchyofCapricornia, Syrixia has been closely watching the situation in McMasterdonia. Parliament has been deliberating on a decision on whom to support in what can possibly be described as one of the biggest debates in Syrixian political history. #Crazy

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
2,834 ~ 5,938

rrfm.png

Maggie Woods @BioMags142
n8SkKrC.png
Not-so-promising breakthrough with the bacteria we're engineering to grow bioluminescent silk fibers; the fibers tangle readily into long dangling hair. :/ #ContainmentFail #Embarrased #PixieCut RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 214 ~ 374
rrfm.png

(Shhhshshsh, ignore my Pedro post.)

Carlos Rogeuze @KingCarlos
n8SkKrC.png
We believe the substances that this meteorite are made of are unknown and undiscovered. We're temporarily naming the light solid Anolite and the dark substance Kardonite. #Discovery RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 54435 ~ 23464
rrfm.png

Alfred Nursson @SyrixianPM
n8SkKrC.png
@KingCarlos, it's been more than two days.

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
284,827 ~ 913,732

rrfm.png

Piscivore:
Maggie Woods @BioMags142
n8SkKrC.png
Not-so-promising breakthrough with the bacteria we're engineering to grow bioluminescent silk fibers; the fibers tangle readily into long dangling hair. :/ #ContainmentFail #Embarrased #PixieCut RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 214 ~ 374
rrfm.png
University of Manhatt @ManhattUni
n8SkKrC.png
@BioMags142 Full support for our colleagues in Sadoyokama! #WissenschaftZuerst #ScienceFirst #YouCanDoIt RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 304 ~ 154
rrfm.png

Reverend Johann Toht @RepentYourSins
n8SkKrC.png
Today in the Kannexan Empire, atheists and unbelievers are in an unholy alliance to UNDERMINE the ONE TRUE FAITH, under the guise of "Progress", "Secularism", and "Civil Rights". They would have RAPISTS and PEDOPHILES teaching our children as churches burn! #StoptheFaithless #DeusVult #WordofChrist RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4265 ~ 3245
rrfm.png

Atheist Troll @AtheistTroll
n8SkKrC.png
@RepentYourSins well gee guess im a pedophile then. seriously bro its the 21st century, pull your head out of your butt long enough to smell the roses #progress RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,934 ~ 7,243
rrfm.png

SI Vas Punk @SI-VAS
n8SkKrC.png
Tonight on Network 23: "The Big Badda-Boom Hypothesis" - Hilarity and romance ensues when a Marsei art student is accidentally fostered in an Academy City karass of nuclear physicists. #Net23 #BBBH #Comedy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 42,739,118 ~ 53,688,367
rrfm.png

SI Vas Punk @SI-VAS
n8SkKrC.png
Tonight on Network 23: "Bailey" - A charming science fiction writer uses his enthusiasm and imagination to help an Army Engineering lab find creative solutions to mechanical puzzles. #Net23 #Bailey #Dramedy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 66,048,761 ~ 792,423,644
rrfm.png

Mr Fish @SomethingFishy
n8SkKrC.png
Fish is nice. All good Gradeans must eat fish.#FishIsNice RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES
rrfm.png

Manhatt Post @ManhattPost
n8SkKrC.png
Yesterday a group of prominent left-wing Democrats led by Congressman Bernard Laubenthal criticized Chancellor Henneburg's military interventions in Rhuvanland and Cronaal, calling them "colonialist" and "a waste of taxpayer money".#Democrat #Rhuvanland #CronaalIntervention RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4763 ~ 1292
rrfm.png

Gradea:
Mr Fish @SomethingFishy
n8SkKrC.png
Fish is nice. All good Gradeans must eat fish.#FishIsNice RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES
rrfm.png
Piscivore @Piscivore
n8SkKrC.png
@SomethingFishy, I approve this message. #FishIsNice RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 52,851,673 ~ 52,415,213
rrfm.png

The McMasterdonian Monarchy @TheMcMasterdonianMonarchy
n8SkKrC.png
This evening their Royal Majesties Queen Matilda II and Prince-Consort Richard dined at the Official Residence of the Spokesman of Eumenor. The Royal Couple were treated to traditional Eumenorian cuisine, dance, and singing.
Corbis-42-72795941%255B1%255D.jpg

#statebanquet #culture #StateVisit #TravelRMA
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 60,000 ~ 129,365
rrfm.png

USDKY Department of Economic Science @USDKY-DES
n8SkKrC.png
We are pleased to announce that negotiations with the leaders of Arcadia Bay have opened the way for development by Sadakoyama syndicates, increasing employment opportunities on the island and expanding our industrial base.
#USDKY-DES #ArcadiaBay
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 15,795 ~ 27,418
rrfm.png
[/b][/b]

Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade @DFATMcmasterdonia
n8SkKrC.png
The Department is pleased to see more North Pacifican monarchies interacting and workng together on the world stage. Her Royal Majesties Government commends the King of Plembobria's @KingTozianOfficia visit to Guslantis. A Royal Conference in Intelligentsia may be on the cards soon. #monarchs #stronggovernance #internationalaffairs RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 29,000 ~ 79,033
rrfm.png

Randal Q. Hacker III @TRNTechSupport
n8SkKrC.png
Greetings, my fellow Fluttrers! You've all just been Hackered! Get it? Hackered? #techrepublic #yolo #bazinga RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 30,000 ~ 30,001
rrfm.png

Princess Charlotte @PrincessCharlotteOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
Freight-McMasterdonia has officially gone global! An exciting day for McMasterdonia, the world, and for a company that has served the people of this country for more than a century! GO FM!http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=464139 #global #progress #BringingMcMasterdoniatotheworld RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6502 ~ 9851
rrfm.png

Auel Vist @TheVistOfSyrixia
n8SkKrC.png
WE DID IT! IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER! #Peace #TeamBlue #Democracy

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
49,24,043 ~ 56,64,834

rrfm.png

Lara Kray @LaraKray
n8SkKrC.png
I can soon control the entirety of the Auburn Isle, the mainland of Cronaal.#AboutTime #AwfulBrother RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,294,390 ~ 4,283,495
rrfm.png

Weiterburg Times @Weiterburg Times
n8SkKrC.png
As the ceasefire goes into effect in North Cronaal and Nebulan emperator Malachit resigns, the world watches for a sign: will the world see peace or war? #GreatWar #ColdWar #GrosserKrieg #BlauerBlock #FriedeOderKrieg RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 104523 ~ 42344
rrfm.png

Lara Kray @LaraKray
n8SkKrC.png
The Auburn Festival is going to take place on Friday, after two months of planning! #Festival #Peace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 89,375 ~ 67,394
rrfm.png

Ryan Pittman @RPittman
n8SkKrC.png
@LeahMCharles, I don't know how you did it. I might need to just stay at the Estate tonight, after a quick trip to the bar. Want to join? I'll have Nancy drive us home. She's used to being Akerman's designated driver. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 324 ~ 421
rrfm.png

Lauren Walker @LoloW
n8SkKrC.png
It pains me to vote Aye to Syrixia's suspension in the NPTO, those who contributed to Nebula fighting no further than Karandin a matter of months ago. #Betrayal #Sigh RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2346 ~ 1234
rrfm.png

Videorama 2 @VR2Official
n8SkKrC.png
Tonight at 7pm Videorama 2 will be airing the complete "Southside shakedown" 8-part miniseries of the classic 80's show Capeside Cybernauts.
2qWMTIQl.jpg

With Johnny stuck at Veronica's bedside and Helmut stuck in the Nth dimension Capeside is struck by a devastating earthquake, can Capeside survive? Will Johnny leave the church and his partnership with Helmut? Is this the end for the Capeside Cybernauts? Tune in for the gripping conclusion to season 6! Starring Glenn Poebeck as Helmut Prock and Ignacio Moir as Father Johnny Hellzapoppin.
#Capesiders
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2.4 Million ~ 4.1 Million
rrfm.png

Back