-
Application

Official Title of Nation: The Federation of Xentherida
Short Title of Nation: Xentherida
Capital City: Blackwater City
Regions of Residence: The North Pacific
Head of State: Adam Reitano
Head of Government: Fateen Yasir
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christopher Williams

Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy, with a two-parliament system.
Martin, Jr. Units: 70
Diebold Scale: 76

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Xentherida is very fond of democracy, and has been such for many centuries.
Your Nation's attitude towards The North Pacific: Xentherida is proud to be a part of TNP.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: We wish to be part of the Union known for it's highly righteous actions.

Oath of Membership

I, Prime Minister Adam Reitano, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand my role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seeds in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Adam Reitano and Foreign Minister Christopher Williams.

As of 5/3/2015, Xentherida's approval of being accepted into the DU is at 12%, 2 short of being accepted as an observer nation and 5 short of being accepted as a full member of the DU.

Back