The Watching Nebula's Armed Forces

Egalotir

TNPer
Our nation has been keeping an eye out on regional activities, and The Watching Nebula has caught our attention. They have recently began investing large sums in armed forces, weapons, tanks, naval equipment and ships. They have partnered with a number of other nations to make this happen.

While there is no worry yet, I do suggest we keep an eye open for any ulterior motives, or possible threats/escalations.

Thank you,
Mattheus Badaloni
Egalotir Ambassador

I would agree, this is odd. While Syrixia cannot help right now due to political upheaval we do hope the Watching Nebula does not use any of these new arms for malicious purposes.

As the government of Dalies understands, the Watching Nebula is only strengthening their country. They have recently made a purchase for vessels able to move goods across the North Pacific trade routes. Their interest in military is somewhat understandable, as a number of nations are undergoing upheaval, such as New Sekai and Syrixia. Peaceful, like in Syrixia's situation, or in martial law, such as New Sekai, an upheaval is something that a weak military can not handle efficiently. Unless there are reports of any malicious intent, I suggest that the Democratic Union as a whole should stay out of the situation before rumors turn into an interrogation.

I do, however, thank Mr. Badaloni for bringing this to the Democratic Union.

-Alek Silverson, Representative of Dalies

Back