RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
This will be the thread for announcements of maps that show not claims or political things, but instead something else, be that time zones, climate, tectonic plates, whatever. We'll announce each map we make and post them both here and in the Map Nexus.

Feedback on these maps and suggestions of what we can do in the future is welcome in this thread.

Oh, and say hello to the North Pacific timezone map, running on Central Pacific Time.

Could you label the timezones with how many hours they are behind UTC 0? (The Prime Meridian)
This would help me a bunch in my future roleplays, as I am now including time more.

Example:

Balamb, Syrixia
March 10, 2015
6:20 PM (18:20)

Syrixia:
Could you label the timezones with how many hours they are behind UTC 0? (The Prime Meridian)
This would help me a bunch in my future roleplays, as I am now including time more.

Example:

Balamb, Syrixia
March 10, 2015
The only thing that makes a lick of sense is that the CPT line is on the international date line. That effectively puts Sadakoyama on top of Hawaii, but isn't that always the way?

Piscivore:
Syrixia:

Example:

Balamb, Syrixia
March 10, 2015
The only thing that makes a lick of sense is that the CPT line is on the international date line. That effectively puts Sadakoyama on top of Hawaii, but isn't that always the way?
No because this isn't earth and the rest of the planet is just not talked about.

Seriously. UTC isn't a thing here. This isn't Earth.

We could easily do that by taking a map of the Pacific Ocean and projecting our map onto the northern areas of the ocean.

Also, let's move this to the map discussion thread. You can reply there.

Earth is in the real world.

Our rp world is not Earth.

Map done.

There are literally thousands of maps out there you can use to do a world map, from blank ones, to country ones, to province state level maps, hell, it's pretty easy to just get the Victoria II map and use that, it's very useful.

I won't be doing a map of Earth, mainly because it's boring as fuck.

Nierr:
There are literally thousands of maps out there you can use to do a world map, from blank ones, to country ones, to province state level maps, hell, it's pretty easy to just get the Victoria II map and use that, it's very useful.

I won't be doing a map of Earth, mainly because it's boring as fuck.
Ok, i was just wondering.

I believe you said that all new released maps would go here and in the Nexus, and I don't see the Timezone Map in the Nexus. Has there been a rule change or is this simply an error?

Just an oversight on my part. Nexus will be updated.

Thanks.

Back