Republican Pacific Islands Application

RPI

TNPer
sDpIeQa.png
I apologize for the large size of the map.

Application for full membership in the DU:

Official Nation Name: Federation of Republican Pacific Islands

Short Nation Name: Republican Pacific Islands

Capital City: Port Imperium

Government Type: Democratic Republic

Head of Government: President Benjamin Walker

Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Jason Lewis

Appointed Democratic Union Representative: Mr. David Price

Civil Rights: Some

Economy: Strong

Political Freedoms: Superb

Oath of Membership:

I, Benjamin Walker, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand my role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seeds in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,

Benjamin M Walker
President of RPI

We, the signatories of this letter, appeal to the member nations of the Democratic Union, to offer their support to us in our quest to promote democracy around the world. In order to promote the ideals of democracy, we petition the members of the Democratic Union to support us, so that we may join your organization.

Sincerely,

Benjamin M Walker
President of RPI
J H Lewis
Minister of RPI Foreign Affairs
Katelyn Flambeau
Vice President of RPI
J M Landry
Speaker of the House
Julia Andrews
Senate Majority Leader
Charles Fitz
Senate Minority Leader
David Price
Appointed Representative to the DU

In an unexpected unanimous vote, Parliament gives its full support towards the RPI's application.

I approve of this application. RPI seems to be a very democratic and responsible nation and would be a great asset to the DU.

Just want to say, I am still interested in joining the DU, but I still need more support.

Thanks
RPI

The application currently stands at 33% sponsorship out of the required 40%. I encourage the DU to process this application at a quicker pace.

Back