Inauguration Speech and 1-Year Anniversary

Tomb

TNPer
Dear TNPers,

I want to first of all take a moment to thank all for being the best friends that you are. March 4, 2015, marked one year of playing NationStates for me. I know that one year is nothing compared to the decade that some people have spent on here, but nonetheless, I wanted to thank you for making it a truly enjoyable year. I have learned a lot from NationStates, and I have enjoyed it a lot as well. So now onto year two!

On a different note, I want to thank you for electing me as your Delegate and for giving me your trust and vote in this elections. It is truly an honor to be elected as the Delegate of one of the best regions in NS, and with that honor, comes responsibility. I promise you that I will do my best to help The North Pacific stay on the road to success and to improve areas that need improvement. As promised in my campaign, there are certain areas that will be tackled. These include The North Pacific University, our FAQs, and the WALL agreement among others. I do hope to get these programs up and working or reworking by the end of this term. For these goals to be accomplished, however; I will need a lot of help in their respective ministries, and so I ask that everyone participate by joining our Executive Staff and getting involved, and because a large team can accomplish much more than a few individuals when completing these projects. Other than that though, I do expect for this to be a great term. There will be a lot of new programs in all ministries, and I do hope that with your cooperation and my direction, we can make this yet another great term!

Lastly, I would like to go ahead and confirm my appointments for the cabinet this term. I have decided to keep the same cabinet that former Delegate McMasterdonia had appointed. This is due to the fact that they are an active and cooperative group, and they will serve their offices to the best of their abilities, I am sure. So with that in mind, my cabinet appointments are as follows:

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Egalotir
Minister of Communications: Crushing Our Enemies
Minister of Defense: Eluvatar
Minister of Culture: Lord_Lore
Minister of Education: Sauceistan
Minister of Home Affairs: Andrew
Minister of WA Affairs: Separatist Peoples
--------------------------------------------------
Please take a moment to congratulate the cabinet with me.
Also, as promised, the applications for the positions of Minister of Home Affairs and WA Affairs are provided below.

And again, thank you for your trust and cooperation.

Cabinet Applications

Code:
[center][b][u][big]Minister Applications[/center][/big][/b][/u]
[b]Position:[/b] Minister of Home Affairs | Minister of World Assembly Affairs

[b]Please outline your goals for the Ministry:[/b]

[b]Please outline areas of the Ministry as it currently operates that require improvement[/b]

[b]If you are not selected as minister, would you be interested in serving as Deputy?[/b]

Please send me these applications through PM. And if you have any questions, do let me know here or through, PM.

Your newly elected Delegate,

~ Tomb

Congrats! You'll be certainly a good delegate.

And Im not applying or whatever, but what does the WA Ministry exactly do? For me, it dosen't look useful, other than bringing the WA Resolutions here to vote and debate.

Back