Syrixia for NPTO Deputy Chairman

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Hey folks! I'm Syrixia and I'm running for NPTO Deputy Chairman! I came up with the idea of the NPTO and co-founded it with Chairwoman Bootsie, and so far I've been working in office as Acting Deputy Chairman.

Now then, why should you vote for me?
Firstly, my accomplishments; I'm heavily active on NationStates and even more so on this forum. I've always loved countries and to make my own is a dream come true. Back to the point, though, as I am heavily active, I am always open to oncoming issues and decisions the NPTO needs to make and I am definitely ready. My nation has also come a long way to strive for peace, security and freedom, the values the NPTO works to improve every day. My nation started out as an authoritarian empire with a personality cult equal to that of North Korea; but today it is a thriving democracy with a strong, hardy economy, its own language and culture, and lots and lots of foreign relations. However, the NPTO is one of my biggest responsibilities and my favorite to tackle. I've worked heavily with the Chairwoman and NPTO members to help establish the NPTO Peacekeeping Forces, a.k.a NPTOPF, and I proposed the motion on how elections for Deputy Chairman and Chairman should be organized, which was passed. The NPTO is one of my biggest priorities, as it should be for someone running for such an office, and thanks to my term as Acting Chairman I have the experience to boot and I believe I am ready to take legal political office in the NPTO.

What are my future aspirations?
I would like to cooperate with the Chairwoman and see a recruitment and advertisement campaign for the NPTO. If we have more nations in our organization, then it will be stronger and more efficient; and that's always good for an organization with values like ours. Also, due to the NPTO's aforementioned values of freedom, security and peace, I would like to cooperate with the Democratic Union, of which I am a full member, in ensuring these values are protected. I believe our two organizations are very similar and could cooperate immensely, and such cooperation would only make this region even better. In fact, I wrote and coded the main NPTO page for Bootsie to post; and in it I called the DU a sister organization of the NPTO; and in all honesty that's what they are. Why not work together more?

If you have any questions or comments please post here and I will try to answer them as best as possible.

Sincerely,
Syrixia
Acting Deputy Chairman of the North Pacific Treaty Organization

PS: Have a campaign button!
syrixiabutton.png

Code:
[img]http://s24.postimg.org/fadusw7dd/syrixiabutton.png[/img]

Back