-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=234,251]http://s7.postimg.org/qg63efpzf/npto.png[/img]

Every four months the North Pacific Treaty Organization (hereby known as NPTO), shall hold an election to elect its Executive Officers of Chairman and Deputy Chairman. However, with the placement of Guslantis as the first Chairman, this election shall solely focus on the election of the Deputy Chairman. Any member of the organization may declare their candidacy or nominate other member nations for the role. With Guslantis ineligible to run, Leah Charles shall be the Election Commissioner of these elections. May the odds be ever in your favor!​

Candidates:
  1. Syrixia
  2. Eumenor
  3. Malvad
Election Commissioner: Leah Charles of Guslantis

I hereby declare my candidacy.

EDIT: I've posted a campaign thread. Vote Syrixia!

Can I declare my candidacy in this election or its to late now?

If it is, can I declare my candidacy for the next election.

It's too late, however, you can declare your candidacy when the declarations open in four months.

Bootsie:
It's too late, however, you can declare your candidacy when the declarations open in four months.
Yeah I kind of knew was too late do for this election. So then yeah I will declared my candidacy for the next election.

Umm... you are breaking forum rules with that signature. See here. I know I'm not the one to enforce the forum rules, but I thought I'd let you know XD

Back