The United States of New Sekai's application

The United States of New Sekai should be on the map soon. I tried to get a claim now.

NATION NAME (LONG & SHORT): The United States of New Sekai.

GOVERNMENT STYLE: Dictatorship.

Dictator: Sens? Ky?ki.

POPULATION: 2,414,000,000.

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: Gengo.

DEMOCRATIC UNION REPRESENTATIVE: Sens? Ky?ki.

Economy: Fragile.

Civil Rights: Few.

Political Freedoms: Good.

Capital City: Shuto.

Region of Residence: The North Pacific.

I, Sens? Ky?ki swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Sens? Ky?ki The Dictator of The United States of New Sekai.

The government of Dalies is quite concerned on the application of New Sekai. One of our major concerns are the sole fact that New Sekai is a Dictatorship, quite the opposite of a Democracy. Another concern is that the civil freedoms of the people of your nation is quite low. This is very concerning to the government of Dalies. We must strongly oppose your admission to the DU.

I'm not surprise, mostly right now. You all opposing against The United States of New Sekai Aswell won't be more suprise, if furthermore of you opposing against New Sekai. LOL.

Parliament has voted to oppose New Sekai's application and will not reconsider any future applications to the DU unless the nation of New Sekai becomes a democracy.

Syrixia:
Parliament has voted to oppose New Sekai's application and will not reconsider any future applications to the DU unless the nation of New Sekai becomes a democracy.
Yeah. I should been honestly we will considered this but very likely will decline to be democracy and still carry on being a dictatorship country. So after this application declined, we won't applied until we are democracy.

The government of Dalies is considering the option to support New Sekai's admission as an observer state if it sees that democracy and achieving peace is a priority in the nation.

dmb615:
The government of Dalies is considering the option to support New Sekai's admission as an observer state if it sees that democracy and achieving peace is a priority in the nation.
Ok. The United States of New Sekai does support and promote peace on a international and domestic scale. Aswell does support and promote democracy on a international scale but not on a domestic scale. Both of them are main priorities. Also, if your nation(s) want to have negotiation(s) over our democracy and peace. Feel free to do so.

The Commonwealth will echo our previous statement on nations with similar applications: We are a Democratic Union. The fact that we are now even considering admitting nations that make not even the slightest attempt to hide this fact is disturbing. Even if we are only considering admitting them as observers. By admitting them even as an observer, we are lending an ear to the very thing we object.

Syrixia's journey even to observer status was long, and hard fought. The Scandigradian delegation won't even bother hiding the fact that we made it very difficult for them to be admitted. The Syrixians made great strides to correct their course, and even after they did, it took them time to gain full admittance. At least they had already made clear strides before being admitted as an observer. Syrixia earned their place in this Union.

That's the standard we as Scandigrad want to uphold. I'll be damned if we don't. We object.

Scandigrad:
The Commonwealth will echo our previous statement on nations with similar applications: We are a Democratic Union. The fact that we are now even considering admitting nations that make not even the slightest attempt to hide this fact is disturbing. Even if we are only considering admitting them as observers. By admitting them even as an observer, we are lending an ear to the very thing we object.

Syrixia's journey even to observer status was long, and hard fought. The Scandigradian delegation won't even bother hiding the fact that we made it very difficult for them to be admitted. The Syrixians made great strides to correct their course, and even after they did, it took them time to gain full admittance. At least they had already made clear strides before being admitted as an observer. Syrixia earned their place in this Union.

That's the standard we as Scandigrad want to uphold. I'll be damned if we don't. We object.
Again a reminded, we are having a topic about this: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7351942/1/?x=90#new .

Mr Insanity:
Again a reminded, we are having a topic about this: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7351942/1/?x=90#new .
We are not going to play these games. This is the place for your application, this is where I as the ambassador for Scandigrad am going to lodge our concerns regarding your application to this institution, and no other.

It is on your nation to reform, and up to your nation to choose the path to do so. My government will not do the heavy lifting for you, particularly as changes not organically created within a nation tend to fail miserably.

Scandigrad:
Mr Insanity:
We are not going to play these games. This is the place for your application, this is where I as the ambassador for Scandigrad am going to lodge our concerns regarding your application to this institution, and no other.

It is on your nation to reform, and up to your nation to choose the path to do so. My government will not do the heavy lifting for you, particularly as changes not organically created within a nation tend to fail miserably.
Alright then can you tell all your nations concern about our nation, we will then considered about it ourselves then?

Scandigrad:
Mr Insanity:

Or least just vote to if your nation agreed with our proposals?

While Syrixia agrees with Scandigrad, we are for New Sekai's poll. It's very clear they are concerned about outside relations, as records say our old Imperial government was, as well as the old communist regime. They wanted to gain more friendly diplomatic relations, and thusly, after pressure from other nations, the Republic of Syrixia was born, and thusly the Most Serene Republic of Syrixia.

We believe New Sekai is lucky that he is not under as much pressure as we were; and we encourage DU and NPTO member states to vote on the poll.

Syrixia:
While Syrixia agrees with Scandigrad, we are for New Sekai's poll. It's very clear they are concerned about outside relations, as records say our old Imperial government was, as well as the old communist regime. They wanted to gain more friendly diplomatic relations, and thusly, after pressure from other nations, the Republic of Syrixia was born, and thusly the Most Serene Republic of Syrixia.

We believe New Sekai is lucky that he is not under as much pressure as we were; and we encourage DU and NPTO member states to vote on the poll.
Thank you Syrixia.

Back