Election Commissioner Appointments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note that his current term expires on 6/6/23, and appoint @Sil Dorsett to another term as election commissioner.

I also note that @Dreadton resigned from the Election Commission on 5/22/23, and to ensure the Election Commission retains its current number of commissioners, I hereby appoint @Fregerson as Election Commissioner.

@Skaraborg

Mr Speaker,

Noting that his term expires on October 16th, I hereby appoint @Gorundu to another term as Election Commissioner.

I also hereby appoint @Skaraborg as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Cloud

Mr Speaker,

Noting that @Gorundu failed to take his oath for the position of Election Commissioner within seven days of his confirmation by the Regional Assembly on October 11th, and additionally that his term expired on October 16th, both leaving the position vacant, I hereby appoint @Gorundu as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Cloud

Mr Speaker,

Noting that his term expires on December 4th, I hereby appoint @Sil Dorsett to another term as Election Commissioner.

Noting that his term also expires on December 4th, I hereby appoint @Fregerson to another term Election Commissioner.

@Cloud

Last edited:
Mr Speaker,

Noting that his term expires on January 19th, I hereby appoint @Pallaith to another term as Election Commissioner.

Noting that his term also expires on January 20th, I hereby appoint @Comfed to another term Election Commissioner.

@AraFuttio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back