TNPer
Official Title of Nation: Imperial Autocratic Monarchy of Aurora Orb

Short Title of Nation: Aurora orb

Capital City: Titanium

Region of Residence: The North Pacific

Head of State: Emperor Andrew Granger I

Head of Government: Chancellor Jonathan Butler

Democratic Union Representative (if admitted):Ambassador Lewis Robinson

Type of Government: Autocratic Monarchy Democracy (Father Knows Best State in-game)
Civil Rights: Average
Political Freedoms: Below average (somethings being done about that, dont worry)

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Awesome :)

Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: NS world Superpower, period :P

Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Join some democratic roleplaying :D

Oath of Membership

I, HIs Imperial Majesty Emperor Andrew the First, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Before granting our support, we would like to know why Aurora Orb has such a problematic Political Freedom rating.

Thank you all for your support. As for your question, I will get round to answering them but RL and other parts of NS having been calling :P

Imperial Autocratic Monarchy of Aurora Orb has earned 53.8% and I approve the membership of the nation. Welcome back to the DU.

Back