Cascadia's Application

Benolia

TNPer
-
rsz_cascadian_flag_croped.png

The Cascadian Commonwealth's
Application to the Democratic Union

Cascadia, officially The Republic of The Cascadian Commonwealth, or just The Cascadian Commonwealth, joined the forum on November 26, 2014 and has been an extremely active member in the Foreign and Home Affairs Executive Staffs. Cascadia is serving as the first ambassador to the Coalition of Democratic Nations. Cascadia is also a member of the Regional Assembly and is an experienced mentor. Cascadia's current President is Ethan Archer.

Civil Rights: Very Good

Economy: Good

Political Freedom: Excellent

I, Ethan Archer, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Ethan Archer, President

In an unexpectedly unanimous vote, Parliament has decided to support Cascadia's application.

In a joint vote between the First and Second Circle of the Andulan Assembly, the Andulans have voted to approve the Cascadian Application by a margin of 103-32 with 15 Abstaining or Not Present.

~ Administrator Olenia of Silena

(Note: The current threshold of acceptance is 5, and currently 5 support the application [Dalies, Syrixia, Plembobria, Scandigrad, and now Andulus])

Back