TNP Map Claims Thread

Could Tlacopantec claim the following area? I guess I might be able to expand it once the nation grows a little bit? Also, are the blank areas assumed to be uninhabited or are there natives, etc. present?
lkX3ew3.png

Go to this site:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFCDkuQVVLWKnvcua_wKYLrxVEN1K8YinXxnhq5Sde56zU1MqV

Then I would like something shaped like #17. I don't care where it is on the map.

Noep.

Tlac and Xen are both accepted. Map update from me sometime on Friday or before if Lore can get to it.

Hello cartography team :hello:

My nation appears to have been removed from the map due to inactivity. I apologise for my absence but have been busy IRL and on the actual NationStates site in roleplays. I would appreciate it if you could restore my former territory to me as soon as possible, so nobody claims it.

Thanks

Archegnum :D

Could I possibly get the location marked with the purple-ish colour in the picture in the spoiler? Couldn't draw the white line and I'm sorry because of that. But the nation's border would run along the river.

Olumia%20Location_zpspnlijcq0.png

Due to problems with my previous claim (which a friend help me fix) , I have revisited and rethought out my deciscion. I would like the part of the world in deep, deep blue.
SStWEQ3.png

Yet another Map Update.

Added: Archegnum, Tlacopantec, Great Brigantia, Olumia, Germanigsberg, Yayness and New England West.
Removed: Stuzemstazem.

Note: Archegnum - New England West made a claim on the western island of your claim more then 7 days before your return and reclaim so you lost it. Xentherida - I will only edit the map if I am given an image to the same scale as the map. NO stretching and NO compressing. I am not going to spend the better part of day attempting to stretch or shrink an image to get it onto the map.

Lord Lore:
Yet another Map Update.

Added: Archegnum, Tlacopantec, Great Brigantia, Olumia, Germanigsberg, Yayness and New England West.
Removed: Stuzemstazem.

Note: Archegnum - New England West made a claim on the western island of your claim more then 7 days before your return and reclaim so I was you lost it. Xentherida - I will only edit the map if I am given an image to the same scale as the map. NO stretching and NO compressing. I am not going to spend the better part of day attempting to stretch or shrink an image to get it onto the map.
Alrighty, here it is. 825x825, same ratio as the map, which is 1536x1536 (1-1) as of that update.
JI7fqdz.png
Thanks, and sorry for the issue in the first place! :blush:

Lord Lore:
Yet another Map Update.

Note: Archegnum - New England West made a claim on the western island of your claim more then 7 days before your return and reclaim so you lost it.
Now that... is extremely annoying. Perhaps bordering on infuriating. But it's a roleplaying site, so I won't go that far.

I will contact him and ask him if he is willing to rethink his claim. If not, I will request some land in compensation. Alas that I did not see the warning of new activity requirements due to my concentration on the main site! Oh well... :cry:

Greetings to the cartography team once more,

New England West has graciously agreed to return his island to Archegnum. Below is proof of this - you could obviously also contact him directly if deemed necessary.

2e190zn.png

Thank you in advance :)

Best wishes,

Archegnum

I spoke with Dumont about a change I was planning to RP to my border and he said it'd be alright.

yeLAYcp.png

The next one shows the RP'd expansion of Xentherida, and Ceretis with Dumont Placed.
FuIklO1.png

Lore's Map update #19

Added Dumont
Removed Alunya, Alainn, New England West, Stuv Oz
Edited Archegnum

Notes:
- Alunya was removed by a decision by the cartography team, for abandoning TNP (the nation that the claim is based on was moved out and more then 5 days without logging into the forums).
- New England West agreed to end their claim to restore Archegnum's claim.
- Ceretis expansions have to be RPe.
- Xentherida since you did not follow directions, I took some artistic license with your expansion.

Lord Lore:
Lore's Map update #19

Added Dumont
Removed Alunya, Alainn, New England West, Stuv Oz
Edited Archegnum

Notes:
- Alunya was removed by a decision by the cartography team, for abandoning TNP (the nation that the claim is based on was moved out and more then 5 days without logging into the forums).
- New England West agreed to end their claim to restore Archegnum's claim.
- Ceretis expansions have to be RPe.
- Xentherida since you did not follow directions, I took some artistic license with your expansion.
Thanks mi'lord Lore :)

Is there anyway of getting a reasonably zoomed in view of Morheim. I'm not great with maps but for my own sanity I'd like to place my major cities etc so to help me with my RP for the nation and if I zoom in and screen cap it everyything seems too blurry. If its not possible thats fine I'll persevere.

Morheim:
Is there anyway of getting a reasonably zoomed in view of Morheim. I'm not great with maps but for my own sanity I'd like to place my major cities etc so to help me with my RP for the nation and if I zoom in and screen cap it everyything seems too blurry. If its not possible thats fine I'll persevere.
I took the courtesy of making this vectorized version:

morheim.svg

Download it, and do what you will with it.

Lore, I know I'll need to RP the expansion, I just haven't had a chance to get around to it yet. I just wanted to map the future expansion to help with what's going to need to be not annexed yet so there wouldn't be an issue in the very near future. The RP for the expansion should be up in a day or so.

No offence, but I kinda wanted the be up to Dumont's border, hence why he made it there. Could that please be done like I repeatedly asked? Many thanks.
Also, I protest. You wanted it in the same ratio as the map- which I repeatedly state is 1-1. As you could see in my edit, the image was 1-1. Please acknowledge what I say. Sorry if I'm harsh, but I'm actually getting quite annoyed...
And finally, even if my post wasn't up to proper standards, you can clearly see in Dumont's claim where my border was meant to go. And since you accepted his claim- which obviously must be in the proper aspect ratio- would you be ever so kind as to add my land up to that border? Have a nice day!

Xentherida:
No offence, but I kinda wanted the be up to Dumont's border, hence why he made it there. Could that please be done like I repeatedly asked? Many thanks.
Also, I protest. You wanted it in the same ratio as the map- which I repeatedly state is 1-1. As you could see in my edit, the image was 1-1. Please acknowledge what I say. Sorry if I'm harsh, but I'm actually getting quite annoyed...
And finally, even if my post wasn't up to proper standards, you can clearly see in Dumont's claim where my border was meant to go. And since you accepted his claim- which obviously must be in the proper aspect ratio- would you be ever so kind as to add my land up to that border? Have a nice day!
No you did not follow my instructions. I said NO COMPRESSION AND NO STRETCHING. You stretched the image to hell and back. If you want EXACTLY then I said follow those two simple things. If thats not followed then the Cartography Team takes artistic liberty.

http://jmp.sh/v/jZy3J9Ssjq9WH8pWShEo - This is what happens when I try to directly transfer from your image provided to the main version of the map.

Okay, third time lucky. There was absolutely no stretching involved, and it is in 1-1 ratio. 180x180 pixels. I hope that this is adequate!
L3vgiHt.png

I decided to finally claim a section of the map for my own nefarious purposes. I've done the best I can with 10 minutes and crappy skills.

9VaAiqZ.png
This is right next to Eumenor.

scukey1:
Hi there. I would like to claim land for The Empire Of The Big Apple. The land is just bordering the ocean side/the north-west side of Trinster. It is to the east of Eumenor, and hosts the mouth of a river. I would also hope to expand the river, which is highlighted in red, as compared to the blue water and neon green land. Both areas are highlighted in green, though I don't care what color the land is in the real map. Thanks!
My Land Claim
90% of what you just claimed was just claimed by Yeraennus two posts up

Good evening, there's some territory I'd like to claim for Bonreas. The maps are down below.

[img=512,370]http://i.imgur.com/1EzTK4Oh.jpg[/img]
[img=512,463]http://i.imgur.com/DvrpvOfh.jpg[/img]

Note: The rivers have been added.

Back