TNP Map Claims Thread

Nierr:
There is a set colour scheme on the map. Your claim, should it eventually be accepted, will be coloured one of the accepted colours for claims, as laid down in the first post of this topic.
Having been informed that there is an approved color schema, I submit this amended claim with a border colored in white (RGB:#FFFFFF) and a fill color of gray (RGB:808080). The territory claimed is in gray and may be simply referred to as Alunya.

5KVvlcn.png

>^,,^<
[me]

Cheese man:
Where do I get a picture of the land I want?
You can find the most recent map update HERE. What I did for my claim is took a screenshot of the map and circled the areas I wanted.

Cheese man:
RPI:
Cheese man:
Where do I get a picture of the land I want?
You can find the most recent map update HERE. What I did for my claim is took a screenshot of the map and circled the areas I wanted.
Can I just be very detailed and write out exactly where I want my land to be?
I think that would work, but I'm not in the Culture staff, so I don't know for sure.

I want a spot on the map. It's an older spot. It was called Lykyevyu and was a colony of Vekaiyu. If you put it somewhere that's cold and would be good for mining / collecting natural resources, I'd probably not be a sad panda.

Another new Map Update

Removed Archegnum, Thatchertroplis, Flammenwerfer and New Asgain as per the new removal criteria.

Added Trinster, Lykyevyu, Alunya, and Tenebritia.

Note: Ceretis, your claim is a little awkward and misshapen. Could you give a reason for such an odd claim, or submit something new. & "Cheese man" we are going to need a little more information then "North of Eunemor" or a rough drawing of what you want.

Xentherida:
I would like to claim the following areas of land. The first image on each link is without a river that I wish to also implement into my nation, and the second with thus said river.

Providing that Ceretis's claim is instigated:
http://imgur.com/KGxuvH1,ChcUGhs

Providing that Ceretis's claim is not instigated:
http://imgur.com/8srLwsc,tmkmNg0#0

Thank you for your time.
Can you provide an expanded version of that second link. Stretching it makes it extremely hard for us to transfer over to our xcf files.

Dear Cartographer,
The shape may seem awkward and misshapen unless you look at it as a series of land acquisitions in relation to then existing neighbors, social events, and environmental conditions through history. I believe an overlook at Ceretian history would help:

History in a nut shell it boils down to this:
North = Fatherland
East = Family
South = Farms
West = Defense

The northern section is the oldest holdings of KR Ceretis and is the traditional homeland of the Ceretian people. This land is all that is north of Lake Ceretis and much of the western shore. (Lake Ceretis is the large inland water surrounded by KR Ceretis.) Ceretis was founded by the Treaty of Oleander; forged by Queen Nerium (Callahan) of tribe Oleander as she brought peace to the Seven Kingdoms.

The western border is the result of Duke Arrex's permanent defensive wall against the hostile tribes that did not follow Queen Nerium's plan. This wall is built along the most defensible points of land that followed the original western kingdoms' borders.

National population swelled many years ago following traditionally large families and rapidly decreasing death rate as medical advances were pushed under the rule of Lord Octavius Callahan III and drastic sanitation improvements under Lord Octavius Callahan VI. This population boom led to a push of settlement beyond the defined defensive borders. Further complicating the matter, the nomadic clans of the Ceretians had long ago begun inhabiting the lands east of Lake Ceretis.

As foreign lands evolved into nations and began to expand and set their own national borders such as Tomb, Plembobria, etc the Ceretian nomadic tribes and settlers grew concerned. The nomads and settlers now faced a harsh reality: Form a new nation, be absorbed by neighboring lands, or get the King to expand the borders that have not been expanded in untold generations. Pleading their case for expansion to Lord Francis Callahan, the tribes and settlers gained further support from expansionist advocates and corporate interests. Making a strong case for expansion rather than losing the eastern tribes and settler's labors to foreign lands, Lord Francis decreed the great expansion shall commence.

Surveyors began to map these expanded land claims as diplomats were sent to the neighboring states to ease tensions caused by the sudden in force movement of the Ceretian Royal Army toward their borders. This expansion resulted in the annexation of lands due east of Lake Ceretis, but led to concessions by the tribes on the size of their range regarding lands Tomb and Flammenwerfer claimed as their own.

The strip of land north of Tomb, as defined partly by the Tomb - Mae Nam River is a result of settler expansions toward the eastern lake for multiple reasons. Commercial fishing of caviar in the eastern lake, mineral resources north of the river nestled in the Mae Nam forest.

The land annexation south of Lake Ceretis are two part:
First being annexed are the result of a survey team that went far off course due to faulty equipment during the great expansion. Initially the results of that team's survey were to be scrapped as they were not part of the lands held by settlers or the eastern tribes. Fortunately Senator Lubak decided to have the results examined before dismissing them outright. The survey proved mostly uninteresting until the soil samples were submitted and showing one of the richest farming lands rivaling the dark soils of the Lopan valley. Immediately plans were set to expand into this region as it would handily feed the growing populace. Lubak's lands are one of the most productive farming regions in the entire nation.
Second part being the lakes west of Lubak's lands, which were annexed as one of the headwaters for Lake Ceretis they were deemed a strategic importance as their pollution could compromise the fishing industry, tourism, and drinking water purity. The other part being that this area was an untouched bio-diverse land of flora and fauna. This led to its formation as a national preserve that has become the crown jewel of the national park system.

Office of Imperial History,
Straathgard Castle; Sion

In the next few days/weeks I'm hoping to hold an RP about the split up of NHA and I was wondering, if my RP works out, could I claim the small unclaimed island about Lancerian? Like a rebel base or absorbed land..

That is if my RP actually works out, if it doesn't, then I'm completely fine without the island.

Lord Lore:
Xentherida:
I would like to claim the following areas of land. The first image on each link is without a river that I wish to also implement into my nation, and the second with thus said river.

Providing that Ceretis's claim is instigated:
http://imgur.com/KGxuvH1,ChcUGhs

Providing that Ceretis's claim is not instigated:
http://imgur.com/8srLwsc,tmkmNg0#0

Thank you for your time.
Can you provide an expanded version of that second link. Stretching it makes it extremely hard for us to transfer over to our xcf files.
Here we go: http://imgur.com/3zzCMvb,u1Gqus3#1
Image is roughly 1000 by 800, like the images on the other link.

Is that an island that is already on the map or an island that you would like added? If it's the former, where the bloody hell is it? If it's latter, no, go away, etc etc

Lord Lore:
Another new Map Update

Removed Archegnum, Thatchertroplis, Flammenwerfer and New Asgain as per the new removal criteria.

Added Trinster, Lykyevyu, Alunya, and Tenebritia.

Note: Ceretis, your claim is a little awkward and misshapen. Could you give a reason for such an odd claim, or submit something new. & "Cheese man" we are going to need a little more information then "North of Eunemor" or a rough drawing of what you want.
I don't know how to get a picture or drawing of what I want. The land that is right above Eunemor...... that is where I would like my land to be. But if somebody can tell me how to transfer the drawing of what I want, that would be nice.

Yay yet another map update

Removed Coldera. Added Ceretis, Xentherida, and Mardainia.

Note: Ceretis. Your claim looked a little awkward because of the removal of Flammenwerfer. So I shifted it a little bit. If you are dead set on your original claim then I will change it. & Yes I know I forgot to edit Cronaal again (Its not like any RP is going on cut me some slack I will get to it)

I would like to claim the island off the west coast of The Lancerian Empire, I feel that this is suitable place for the Nation of New England West to be located at. Thank you for your hard work Lord Lore as well as Nierr.

Link to Map- http://imgur.com/5bpUHNv

Lord Lore:

Note: Ceretis. Your claim looked a little awkward because of the removal of Flammenwerfer. So I shifted it a little bit. If you are dead set on your original claim then I will change it. & Yes I know I forgot to edit Cronaal again (Its not like any RP is going on cut me some slack I will get to it)
New neighbor! Woohoo!

Lord Lore:

Thank you for adding me to the map! But if, later on, I wanted an expanded border (into areas unoccupied), would I ask/provide for a border redraw to be put into place, or would I have to RP my expansion?
Anyhow, thank you again for adding me to the map! I just need to add it to my factbook...

Lord Lore:

Cheers!

Lord Lore, looks good to me for the most part. I'll adjust the RP history and such to match especially since it hadn't been set in stone yet which makes it easier.

I do have a request to maintain some part of a border with Xentherida, doesn't have to be much, just something, I'll let you decide.

Xentherida:
Lord Lore:

Thank you for adding me to the map! But if, later on, I wanted an expanded border (into areas unoccupied), would I ask/provide for a border redraw to be put into place, or would I have to RP my expansion?
Anyhow, thank you again for adding me to the map! I just need to add it to my factbook...
All expansions have to be rped.

Back