TNP Map Claims Thread

My claim:

lol.png

Nierr:
MAPPITY MAPPITY MAP MAP

dmb615:
If I could get this lovely hunk of land, that would be more than perfect :D

blQAo2W.png
Accepted and added. Let me know if you have any complaints.
Cronaal:
May I request that land on the TNP Mainland be removed, I should've waited for claims.
Are you sure? If you're going to be asking for it again in a week or two then I'm not going to be too inclined to work with you on this.
Yrkidding:
Thanks for the hard work, cartographers! Very happy with my territory.
No problem, thanks for your feedback. :)
Bustos:
Nasania:
Note:Bustos can keep their portion of their land if they want: I colored it in to show my old borders.
I appreciate that. :hug: I am aware part of my claim does cover some land from other territories, I am willing to adapt accordingly if they really want the sections I overlapped. Just let me know and I'll redraw the borders accordingly.
If you two would like, and assuming Nasania finds the borders I've given them acceptable, I can label part of Bustos's claim as disputed, might make a nice rp backdrop.
Funkadelia:
I don't have editing software but I would like a plot of land in the corner above Syrixia.
Accepted and added, any queries or questions feel free to ask.
New Haven:
May I have my old territory back? (Except for the states that Archegnum & Lancerian now claim)
Your old territory was quite spread out for a reason I'm not quite sure about. Would you be willing to lose one of the two areas in order to have a larger claim in your remaining one? Either that or lose one and claim another area closer to your remaining claim?
DrowMerchant:
The following Map Claim is submitted on behalf of The Federation Of Coldera. Please advise of any changes required for approval. The inhabitants of Coldera thank you in advance.

*Spoilered image because it is very large and takes up a lot of screen space. ~Lore*
Accepted and added. It's a little small, so be aware that if you want to claim extra land, you will have to roleplay that out.
Ok then, may I have some land in the area under Norway XXVIII, around the size of my two original claims?

Is there any way I could claim the land due west of Guslantis along the southern coast of the main island? I realize there was a previous claim there on the map, but if they don't want it, my claim is quite small in comparison to the other claims and makes sense in RP that Syrixia and Guslantis would be close.

Mr Insanity:
Lord Lore:
Mr Insanity:
Can I have the same claim from the last map or not?
To my knowledge you did not have a claim on the former map.
I did asked for one but I think its was in middle of the change of the map?
The only thing on the last claim thread is broken links. You will have to reapply.

Lord Lore:
Mr Insanity:
Lord Lore:
Mr Insanity:
Can I have the same claim from the last map or not?
To my knowledge you did not have a claim on the former map.
I did asked for one but I think its was in middle of the change of the map?
The only thing on the last claim thread is broken links. You will have to reapply.
Oh ok. It be alright for me to upload the old map for a reference? Because I don't want to do another one.

6SmLgI1.png
All of the land seen in these two images are my claim.

Oops, looks like the top land has already been claimed, can I still get the other land?

Darn it, some of that's been claimed, too, I give up, there's no more small islands left. Do you think it'd be possible to add some in? Like just a bunch of little islands kind of like Kalti's nation, but arranged differently? 'Cause my nation's name is Republican Pacific Islands

RPI:
6SmLgI1.png
All of the land seen in these two images are my claim.

Oops, looks like the top land has already been claimed, can I still get the other land?

Darn it, some of that's been claimed, too, I give up, there's no more small islands left. Do you think it'd be possible to add some in? Like just a bunch of little islands kind of like Kalti's nation, but arranged differently? 'Cause my nation's name is Republican Pacific Islands
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7340849/

Lord Lore:
Map Update

Added New Haven, Egalotir, Gulliver. Shifted Guslatis.
Sorry, I think I was misunderstood...I was asking for a slight extension of Guslantis, not the shifting of Guslantis in total.

Yet another map update.

I put some lakes from the old map on the new one. Also moved Guslantis back and expanded it like I hope they wanted. Also added Francovania. Sorry Stalin, but I could not give you all of your old claim due to the fact that Bustos claimed a chunk of it and the 7 day grace period ended Feb. 18th.

And finally no we have not forgotten about the DU territory. Me and Madjack are debating on where it is going to be and in what form, also we are waiting for the chairman to actually make the request or for the DU to have a vote authorizing such a claim.

Can I have the last piece of the land of that island which contain Thatchertropolis, Norway XVII and New Haven America please? (If it ok with you?)

stzxtML.png

As noted some time back, the solid colored area is the Russian Republic itself, and the striped area is the Central Free State, in free association with Zemnaya Svoboda.

For the purposes of this claim:
- The Delta is the mouth of River A.
- River A is the longest river on the map. It flows south to north. Its source is southeast of Nierr. Its mouth is about halfway from Trokandal to Imperium Augustum by boat.
- River B is the northernmost tributary of River A, flowing west from a point just northwest of Trokandal to where it meets River A, about halfway from Trokandal to Imperium Augustum by foot.
- River C is the westernmost tributary of River B, flowing north from a point nearly due west of Trokandal's islands to where it meets River B, on a line of latitude close to that of Trokandal's northernmost land and the place where the Imperium Augustum-Kialga border meets open ocean.
- River D is the northernmost tributary of River A south of River B, flowing northeast from a point northeast from Nierr and east of Kialga, forming part of the border of the proposed claim of the Central Free States, until it meets River A just south of the line of latitude of the juncture of Rivers B & C.
- River E is the northernmost tributary of River A south of River D, flowing northwest from a point nearly halfway between Kialga & Trokandal to where it meets River A, a point nearly due north of another fork in River A.
- The Bay is a bay due west of the Delta.

Alta Italia wishes The North Pacific to officially recognize the colonies it has established in the region. Areas of Alta Italian settlement are primarily within the following borders:
A line with minimum length is drawn from the southernmost point of the Bay to River A. When the border reaches River A, it continues south until it reaches River E, and then comprises the entirety of that river. The border then becomes a line connecting the sources of Rivers E & C, and then comprises the entirety of River C, until it reaches River B, where the border continues east along it to its source. The border then becomes a line that advances two miles west for every mile north until it shall reach the ocean. Alta Italia also has significant settlements in the islands in the Delta, and wishes to claim them as well.

while we can click on the URL, adding [nocode]
[/nocode] tags around the url will show the pic in the spoiler.

Bustos:
while we can click on the URL, adding [nocode]
[/nocode] tags around the url will show the pic in the spoiler.
yeah I completely forgot about that thanks.
GleDjLl.png

Egalotir:
Map claim for the Democratic Union:

0AAYxuW.png
Denied. Territory held by an international alliance. should not be as large as or just slightly smaller then several nations, what you proposed would be like the EU claiming Portugal as its HQ.

Lord Lore:
Egalotir:
Map claim for the Democratic Union:

0AAYxuW.png
Denied. Territory held by an international alliance. should not be as large as or just slightly smaller then several nations, what you proposed would be like the EU claiming Portugal as its HQ.
Entirely in agreement with this. If the DU wants an island, we can add a small island for them somewhere in the region. They won't be taking an island already in existence.

Lord Lore:
Sorry Newter, but Andrew has a previous claim on the land and since your claim did not pass the 7 day grace period. I have to ask you to please make a new claim.
Actually, I exchanged that land for the land I currently own (Reason being it was to far/spread out), so I could RP to reclaim that land or RP for a kind of shared owner ship of the area (Ex: I get the left side, Newter would get the right, or something like that), or RP for them claiming the area (Let it be know that that that land was a state, not a colony).

Eh, it's the your guy's call if he gets it or not, so I'd be fine with whatever decision you make.

New Haven:
Lord Lore:
Sorry Newter, but Andrew has a previous claim on the land and since your claim did not pass the 7 day grace period. I have to ask you to please make a new claim.
Actually, I exchanged that land for the land I currently own (Reason being it was to far/spread out), so I could RP to reclaim that land or RP for a kind of shared owner ship of the area (Ex: I get the left side, Newter would get the right, or something like that), or RP for them claiming the area (Let it be know that that that land was a state, not a colony).

Eh, it's the your guy's call if he gets it or not, so I'd be fine with whatever decision you make.
No, the territory you forfeited was were Alta Italia stands and south of Tomb. Where Newter is claiming is northwestern Aurora Orb.

Lord Lore:
New Haven:
Lord Lore:

No, the territory you forfeited was were Alta Italia stands and south of Tomb. Where Newter is claiming is northwestern Aurora Orb.
Oh crap, sorry, my mind switched Andrew and New Haven(It was around 11 pm, and I didn't get much sleep the night before)

Sorry, my bad. *Facepalms*

Hey Lord Lore, Nierr said you would be happy with carving out a portion of Augustus Town (inside the "dip" of Guslantis) to make it international territory. Could you possibly do that?

And I wanted to make Guslantis bigger because it looks teensy-weensy on the map in comparison to the other nations. Not blaming it on the map or the cartography team, but Guslantis has shrunk more and more each map it has been on.

If you want Guslantis to be bigger, you need to RP taking more land. That's the only way we're expanding claims.

Sorry for the confusion, but when I saw that 1px = 4km, I thought that was 4km per side and not a total of 4km^2. So SillyString's scale is wrong. At 28km by 25.25 km, it should in fact take up 14 pixels in height and 13 pixels in width. The inset can stay the same, just the size of the little box needs to be increased.

Oo9To1d.png
My claim is all of the land bodies circled in red.

Back