TNP Map Claims Thread

Map

The Map has been updated early so no one loses track of late claims.

Antarticeuropa's claim is rejected because that land is already claimed.

AE, you can take the rest of the land on the island I'm on. For some reason, no one else wants to live next to the wonderful dictatorship police state Single-party People's Union!

Good map Plembobria, but you forgot to delete my former land :P
It is located in the southest island, unofficial name is Caltania, near to Syrixia.

Sasten:
zb2mRcu.png

URL: http://imgur.com/zb2mRcu
Thats a pretty huge ass claim :D

can i have a picture of my lands borders without the name and coloring please Nation lanver
i really would appreciate it as i need it for a detailed map i am creating for my rp

The commentary and other assorted requests that aren't map claims most emphatically Do Not Belong Here. Take it to the map discussion topic.

This is what I would like (the part next to Eumenor):

Have the river, have a curved southeast border. :tnp:

Thanks, Dumont

Okay, I'm officially requesting The North Pacific version of Chile. With whatever kind of internal border that would look organically mountainous, i.e. the Andes. And probably a third of the Northern border follows a river.

QU0qXmR.png

Forget what I said. I took a new claim of land. This one is for my main nation, Demescia, and the sister country, Domesua (who has recently separated from the commonwealth).

To be frank, it was hard to make this decision.
eiPgxMP.png

Guess who is back to bring order back to this map. ^^

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Removals

- Funkadelia
- New Sekai
- Salvarity
- Norvlkin
- Stuzemstazem
- Eirennea
- Bonreas
- Eumenor
- Republican Pacific Islands
- Kiranda
- The Big Apple
- Lanver
- Hurotgha
- Alamo
- Bjoral
- Brirari
- Magnatera
- Tortoises

Additions

- Praetor
- Nasania
- Demescia
- Biran

Changes

- Ilian Coalition

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 181,152,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 32,132,200 km2
Claimed Area: 16,652,344 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 52.37%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area

If there could be a small addition in the bay southeast of my claim, 1-4 pixels, that'd be great. It doesn't really have to be marked on the map, since it's so small; just an acknowledgement of its existence.

Also, I know this should be in the discussion thread, and is probably already listed there, but how large is one pixel?

Thanks.

Can those little islands I've posted in my previous reply "Muses Islands" be eventually added to the Hermaesian Territory as autonomous?

Hermaes - I see no cause for your nation to have colony especially since the only two things you have done in TNP RP is 1.) Make a map claim. 2.) Make a colony claim for the map. Show some interest and then come talk to me.

True Sebland/Sierra - You are already the 4th largest nation on the map so yeah nothing too big. And from a colonial perspective neither of those would make any sense. Im going to start cracking down on colonies, that area is over 4,500 miles away from Sierra in a straight line. Probably around 7,000-8,000 miles by sea. Trying to maintain a singular colony that far away without an established logistical network would be too ridiculous for any state to undertake.

Myroria - I will accept it, since you have already demonstrated that you would use it, plus its small. I will add it in the next update.

Frozentophat/Undead Union - I am more inclined to deny since the change is so small its basically meaningless. and a Pixel for this context is the smallest controllable element of an image. For instance the Map is 9,000 pixels across and 5,032 pixels high. Each pixel representing 4 Kilometers squared or 2 kilometers by 2 kilometers.

Can I get my old place back, please?

Here's a map of Avalon when it existed:

KoQyHem.png

Thank you

I have 3 ideas for a claim, The Black is the base calim and other colours I would also like, but if they are too big or I cant then its okay!
ktMyUnJ.jpg
Thank you for reading! here have a virtual cookie! hands you cookie Cheers m8! :P

Hi, hello!

So, this is a long time coming, but after much consideration, I would like to claim the blank space west of Guslantis: yeah, all of it.

I do realize that makes my claim a whole lot bigger, which means I'll have to go through the process of reordering cities, but I think it'll make a lot of sense consider the change in terrain that I have for the cities. With this claim though, I'd like to remove NPTO HQ from the map, since Augustus Town will change places, and obviously my nation's color will change.

I'll be retconning all the city locations and all so the expansion doesn't take place in RP since that would be weird to explain.

Can I make this claim for a colony of Esplandia. I do intend to roleplay it as part of the ongoing pirate roleplay I'm part of.
I was just thinking that Esplandia could use a naval base near to Tajis.

DJQwqDv.png

St George:
Are you saying you won't be RPing the expansion?
Considering the massive size expansion, I think it'd be a little weird to RP the expansion, I was just going to pretend that it had always been there, because that would seem a little bit more reasonable than a 15x expansion of Guslantis. If you did require RPing out the expansion, I guess I could make it during the Golden Age of Guslantis...

Bootsie:
St George:
Considering the massive size expansion, I think it'd be a little weird to RP the expansion, I was just going to pretend that it had always been there, because that would seem a little bit more reasonable than a 15x expansion of Guslantis. If you did require RPing out the expansion, I guess I could make it during the Golden Age of Guslantis...
The rules has always been that expansions are RPed. Your country became as big as it is somehow. Show us how it did.

St George:
Bootsie:
St George:
The rules has always been that expansions are RPed. Your country became as big as it is somehow. Show us how it did.
Yes sir.

Can the "Muses Islands" be added to Hermaes as an autonomous region? This request was previously rejected due to the fair accusation about lack of interest in RP. Thank you for doing that now we found our way and are really interested in RP something you can see for yourselves. So is Hermaes allowed to have a colony after all?

Back